President Trump

newfie

The information was accurate enough for the FBI to investigate and brief Trump about the existence of the dossier. Seriously, you're going to pull something with this end of motion stretching.

A real problem would be if say a campaign staffer was meeting with Russian intelligence cutouts and attempting to arrange meetings between a candidate and senior Kremlin officials in order to use stolen campaign emails against a political opponent. Especially if that campaign staffer and all those involved lied to the FBI about those meetings and then had to plead guilty. That would be a problem.

you can moonwalk this whole issue all you want but I think in the end the democrats will again learn the lesson that a SP like Mueller can do serious damage to the credibility of both sides.

newfie

But will he? Partisan politics as usual.

podesta has stepped down from the podesta group to fight any legal issues without being a distraction to the podesta group. that shows that he expects to be part of muellers focus. and of course its something the MSM has completely ignored.

bbsam

Staff member
you can moonwalk this whole issue all you want but I think in the end the democrats will again learn the lesson that a SP like Mueller can do serious damage to the credibility of both sides.
So what? Maybe both sides deserve serious damage. Is that so hard for you to understand?

newfie

So what? Maybe both sides deserve serious damage. Is that so hard for you to understand?

the jury is still out on what both sides deserve. What we do deserve is to have both sides investigated. hopefully that's not too hard for your to understand.

bbsam

Staff member
the jury is still out on what both sides deserve. What we do deserve is to have both sides investigated. hopefully that's not too hard for your to understand.
Good God! What do you not understand about THE REPUBLICANS ARE IN POWER!!

Fact is, I'm ot sure the establishment republicans are to cover Trump's smelly ass anymore. Can't really blame 'em.

newfie

Good God! What do you not understand about THE REPUBLICANS ARE IN POWER!!

Fact is, I'm ot sure the establishment republicans are to cover Trump's smelly ass anymore. Can't really blame 'em.

republicans are in power of our judicial system? think man think

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Do any of u anti- Trump folks .... believe he is doing anything correctly? Be honest.
He is doing a fantastic job at dividing country.
But otherwise
200w (1).gif

It will be fine

Do any of u anti- Trump folks .... believe he is doing anything correctly? Be honest.
You'd have to define correctly.

So far his policy agenda is incorrect. He's intentionally sabotaging the health insurance market so my premiums are going up 20% next year. His proposed fix would have been awful for the poor.

His current tax plan sounds incorrect. He wants to cut Medicaid and raise taxes on the middle class to fund tax cuts for the wealthy. I'm not a fan.

His entire cabinet is staffed with people that apparently desire to destroy the agencies their tasked with leading. So that's incorrect.

He spends most of his time on twitter finding cultural wedge issues and trying to get citizens angry with one another. So his leadership style is incorrect.

I think the job is too big for him and he can't do it well. He was good at campaigning, not so much with governing.