President Trump

It will be fine

Dems are dominating today. Northam, a trans woman taking a VA state seat from the Rs, Medicaid expansion referendum looks to be winning in Maine. White nationalist politics takes a blow.

newfie

Dems are dominating today. Northam, a trans woman taking a VA state seat from the Rs, Medicaid expansion referendum looks to be winning in Maine. White nationalist politics takes a blow.

Virginia and nj governorships were expected to be easy wins for the dems. Virginia tightened up quite a bit. you need to flip a solid red before you high five yourself.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Biggest story in VA is the legislature, a lot of republicans got clipped. They had a 2 to 1 majority in the house and now it looks to be an even split. It was satisfying to see Bob "I'm Virginia's chief homophobe" Marshall get trounced by a trans woman. Very fitting.

It will be fine

Virginia and nj governorships were expected to be easy wins for the dems. Virginia tightened up quite a bit. you need to flip a solid red before you high five yourself.
Ok, then I'm sure I won't hear from you about how great republicans are doing electorally until you win California. This was a rout, flipped a lot of districts in the VA house. Turns out people don't like government that is built on racism and incapable of passing legislation. Who'd a thunk it?

newfie

Biggest story in VA is the legislature, a lot of republicans got clipped. They had a 2 to 1 majority in the house and now it looks to be an even split. It was satisfying to see Bob "I'm Virginia's chief homophobe" Marshall get trounced by a trans woman. Very fitting.

thank god we won't have any racists driving pick up trucks run down Hispanic children.

newfie

Ok, then I'm sure I won't hear from you about how great republicans are doing electorally until you win California. This was a rout, flipped a lot of districts in the VA house. Turns out people don't like government that is built on racism and incapable of passing legislation. Who'd a thunk it?

it sounds like people don't like pick up trucks. who knew a pick up truck was racist.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The Dems have been on such a slide that holding onto blue states is a big deal.
Georgia Democrats pick up three legislative seats in special elections
giphy.gif