President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the repubs ran establishment candidate in gillespie and expected to win. The guy barely embraced trump, and they flipped a blue state that was a blue state, that clinton won. Im not even going to talk about new jersey it isnt even in the conversation. If the dems pick up the Alabama senate seat then you can talk about a wave

bbsam

Staff member
Should be interesting to see how republicans go forward. Push through tax "reform" or will they be too scared to do anything? Embrace the Donald or stay away?

newfie

Should be interesting to see how republicans go forward. Push through tax "reform" or will they be too scared to do anything? Embrace the Donald or stay away?

man I know you guys don't get many wins but this is at best a first down in the first quarter of a football game.

bbsam

Staff member
man I know you guys don't get many wins but this is at best a first down in the first quarter of a football game.
Agreed. But start looking to the areas that turned Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin to Trump and the QB starts to see a hobbled safety, a fourth string 'backer, and a 5' 9" CB lined up on a 6'4" stud receiver.

bbsam

Staff member
Agreed. But start looking to the areas that turned Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin to Trump and the QB starts to see a hobbled safety, a fourth string 'backer, and a 5' 9" CB lined up on a 6'4" stud receiver.
In other words, you could be in for a long game.

BrownArmy

Problem is, Trump doesn’t have many wins.

If he doesn’t get his tax thing, or if he gets it and people that support him realize just how much they’re getting screwed so the rich can get richer, it’s gonna get ugly.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Problem is, Trump doesn’t have many wins.

If he doesn’t get his tax thing, or if he gets it and people that support him realize just how much they’re getting screwed so the rich can get richer, it’s gonna get ugly.
Did you forget the Supreme Court Guy?
He actually likes the military & cops and doesn't hold ridiculous "beer summits"!!