President Trump

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Flynn and his son had a plot to kidnap a Cleric in the U.S. and turn him over to Turkey for $15 million...A regular criminal cabal in the WH...unfriggen believable...actually it's quite believable...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Flynn and his son had a plot to kidnap a Cleric in the U.S. and turn him over to Turkey for $15 million...A regular criminal cabal in the WH...unfriggen believable...actually it's quite believable...
flynn isnt in the white house and flynn worked for obama while obama was in the white house

BrownArmy

Trump goes to China, they give him a parade, he flips his rhetoric about China ‘raping’ us, instead blames past administrations.

I’ll wait for the usual suspects to defend Trump for the exact thing they blamed Obama for.

The hypocrisy is galling.

vantexan

Trump goes to China, they give him a parade, he flips his rhetoric about China ‘raping’ us, instead blames past administrations.

I’ll wait for the usual suspects to defend Trump for the exact thing they blamed Obama for.

China is also giving in a bit because of his tough talk. They never gave in to President Namby Pamby.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

obama spent his time bowing and coming out the ass end of plane stuck on the roadway

vantexan

$63 billion in exports to Japan says otherwise.
We actually export more than that. I believe the number you're quoting is the actual trade imbalance due to Japanese protectionism. A country with half the population we have send much more our way than we are allowed to send them.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
And they benefit greatly from our market. There needs to be better balance. By the way the U.S. is the world leader in manufacturing medical equipment. A lot of the problem we've had in the past is industrial espionage, particularly China.
I'm sure that's going to change now that Trump is over there sniffing Xi's rearend.

bbsam

Staff member
He was also talking about the trade imbalance, which isn't just cars. Building more cars in the U.S. is a way to address the imbalance.
Maybe there is a trade imbalance because Americans buy a lot of crap. I mean we shop just because spending is what we do and with that kind of shopping, a lot of crap doesn't have to be well made. It can be cheap, unreliable crap because once it bought and paid for, the true need of the item is largely satisfied and we're off to purchase the next needless widget.

vantexan

Maybe there is a trade imbalance because Americans buy a lot of crap. I mean we shop just because spending is what we do and with that kind of shopping, a lot of crap doesn't have to be well made. It can be cheap, unreliable crap because once it bought and paid for, the true need of the item is largely satisfied and we're off to purchase the next needless widget.
And how's that different from every other major industrialized nation? We just have more people.