President Trump

vantexan

The Japanese are not into trucks like Americans.
You keep focusing on vehicles. There's across the board protectionism going on. And I was just replying about pickups, but it is a point worth making. American pickups are a good example of quality products to those who say all we make is crap.

MAKAVELI

Banned
You keep focusing on vehicles. There's across the board protectionism going on. And I was just replying about pickups, but it is a point worth making. American pickups are a good example of quality products to those who say all we make is crap.
They are better than they were 10-20 years ago but reliability is still an issue for American cars and trucks. I'm focusing on vehicles because that's what Drumpf focused on in his speech to the Japanese. He wasn't specific on any other products. It's beside the point anyway. To expect Japan to spend dollar for dollar who's population is less than half the US and smaller in area than California, is just plain dumb.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They are better than they were 10-20 years ago but reliability is still an issue for American cars and trucks. I'm focusing on vehicles because that's what Drumpf focused on in his speech to the Japanese. He wasn't specific on any other products. It's beside the point anyway. To expect Japan to spend dollar for dollar who's population is less than half the US and smaller in area than California, is just plain dumb.
you will respect the president