President Trump

floridays

This isn't about Hillary. Stay on topic please.
It's not, you are correct, but in surveying benchmarks are used, in masonry, cornerstones. You made a statement, I offered an illustration in your quest for obstruction and the equality under the law you demand.
I thought you asked me about obstruction and the law and I attempted to establish benchmarks and cornerstones that your side condones.

Last edited:

newfie

And I'm asking you if Mueller uncovers evidence that such dealings occurred, is it all just fake news or will the fact that it's "your guy" make it all ok?

Mueller has to fabricate something to justify his position. anything is possible. Will it be believable.

BrownArmy

patricia-piccinini-art.jpg

floridays

he said there were good people on both sides. you folks with your superior intelligence assumed he called the Nazi's good people . meanwhile the dumb asses on our side understood that there were good people that went on both sides before the the antifa and Nazi's crashed the party. For some reason the dumb asses on our side seem to have a better understanding of reality.
Better class of losers?
Randy Travis

BrownArmy

he said there were good people on both sides. you folks with your superior intelligence assumed he called the Nazi's good people . meanwhile the dumb asses on our side understood that there were good people that went on both sides before the the antifa and Nazi's crashed the party. For some reason the dumb asses on our side seem to have a better understanding of reality.

This is one of the most illiterate posts I've seen, but it generally passes the Turing test.

Way to go, Newfie.

I guess your a human.

It's just that you're an idiot human.

Unfortunately we have to 'troll' our trollers to figure out who's real and who's not.

floridays

This is one of the most illiterate posts I've seen, but it generally passes the Turing test.

Way to go, Newfie.

I guess your a human.

It's just that your an idiot human.

Unfortunately we have to 'troll' our trollers to figure out who's real and who's not.
If "trolling" trolls pays well knock yourself out. Carry on

BrownArmy

Sweet, You got me on that one buddy.

Last chance Obama, if you're not a $obot, 'con-fes s up.

Last cchhhanannacdew OTrump, say te wor=d, w'll give you a 3rd cdhance.

orrrr, die in a bot-fire

No one cares either way, if you're a bot or a human, sorry to be mean.