President Trump

floridays

Oh honey, that's where you're wrong.

Make your case, I'll respond.

Let's start over.

I think Trump is a hypocrite because he's all MAGA but his clothes aren't.

Your turn. Tell me why I'm wrong, or why you disagree, and then maybe we'll have a conversation.

I guess we'd all be naked if we only wore clothes manufactured in the US. You got me, Trump is a hypocrite, and we're well clothed. Bring your best till I discard you, If that's your desire.

BrownArmy

I guess we'd all be naked if we only wore clothes manufactured in the US. You got me, Trump is a hypocrite, and we're well clothed. Bring your best till I discard you, If that's your desire.

You and I can be as hypocritical as we want, I just want the POTUS to hold himself to a higher standard.

Let's just agree to disagree.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, I believe he has no "shady" dealings with Russia. Not only directed to you sam, but some of your like minded members should learn not to dodge a question. I stand with my response.
And what would you consider shady dealings? Money laundering? Financial indebtedness to Russian oligarchs? Will it all be "fake news" to you?

Because the president has always treated Putin as an ally closer than his own intelligence community. Something isn't right about that.

floridays

And what would you consider shady dealings? Money laundering? Financial indebtedness to Russian oligarchs? Will it all be "fake news" to you?

Because the president has always treated Putin as an ally closer than his own intelligence community. Something isn't right about that.
I said I don't believe any "shady" dealings occurred, not good enough for you. I'm sorry.

floridays

Criminal acts, good enough?

bbsam

Staff member
I said I don't believe any "shady" dealings occurred, not good enough for you. I'm sorry.
And I'm asking you if Mueller uncovers evidence that such dealings occurred, is it all just fake news or will the fact that it's "your guy" make it all ok?

floridays

And I'm asking you if Mueller uncovers evidence that such dealings occurred, is it all just fake news or will the fact that it's "your guy" make it all ok?
Well, there would be the little "trial" problem regarding Mueller's"evidence", you know, the triers of fact.

floridays

So you would wait for the trial? You wouldn't attack it as fake news?
All facts are determined by a jury or the finder of fact, even if they aren't facts. They simply are judicial facts, which hold the weight of the law. I'll refer you to cases that have been overturned by dna or other means, where fact has been proven later to be erroneous. I'm not immobilized by "fake" news. Everyone has an agenda, and these days most agendas of "journalists" are skewed to the left. I was very charitable with my last statement.

newfie

They didn't turn out too much last go around. Doesn't hurt that the leader of the Republican Party calls Nazis very fine people and Mexican immigrants rapists so they don't have much choice in who to vote for.

he said there were good people on both sides. you folks with your superior intelligence assumed he called the Nazi's good people . meanwhile the dumb asses on our side understood that there were good people that went on both sides before the the antifa and Nazi's crashed the party. For some reason the dumb asses on our side seem to have a better understanding of reality.

newfie

Do you really, honestly believe that Donald Trump has no shady Russian dealings that he is trying feverishly to keep hidden?

this is the part where we say Hillary and the Ukranians , Russia and uranium rights and you say Hillary is not president. all things run in circles.

newfie

Yea I'm waiting for the open mike moment where Trump tells a Russian rep that things will get better after the next election. Oh wait a minute that happened already. with the other guy.