President Trump

BrownArmy

Could be and @floridays is a new version.

TOS made some big predictions and had his dk handed to him, I can see how he would never show up again, but he seemed like a real person, and he knew too much about UPS.

RB? He was an offshore troll. Always talked about UPS in really fringe methods, never sure he was an actual UPS'er, disappeared after the election like a ghost.

Floridays?

Like you said, drunk troll.

Last edited:

floridays

TOS made some big predictions and had his dk handed to him, I can see how he would never show up again, but he seemed like a real person, and he knew too much about UPS.

RB? He was an offshore troll. Always talked about UPS in really fringe methods, never sure he was an actual UPS'r, disappeared after the election like a ghost.

Floridays?

Correct, glad you've overestimated me. Carry on.

MAKAVELI

Banned

RB? He was an offshore troll. Always talked about UPS in really fringe methods, never sure he was an actual UPS'r, disappeared after the election like a ghost.

Floridays?

He's already admitted to lurking for 12 years. If that doesn't qualify one as a troll I don't know what does.

floridays

He's already admitted to lurking for 12 years. If that doesn't qualify one as a troll I don't know what does.
I just didn't post, my posting or "lurking" seem to piss you off equally. Don't give a rats ass "bitch" as you called me before.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownArmy

No, I said what I meant.
Sorry if 'carry on' is your line, "two bitches can wear the same dress" that's my line for you. I probably said carry on before your first yellow :censored2:. Deal with it or copyright it.

Let's talk 'truth'.

Do you think Trump is a hypocrite?

Honest answer, say whatever you want.

bbsam

Staff member
I said, "We'll see." You seem to have inside information, tell us how this will go down. You obviously know.
I stated "We'll see," meaning I and anyone else that doesn't necessarily know, doesn't know. Again, you obviously know. See how that works? Now for what you just added, how about some more "inside information."
Do you really, honestly believe that Donald Trump has no shady Russian dealings that he is trying feverishly to keep hidden?

Pay close attention. I'm not asking about collusion. Because as Hannity and others like to point out, that's not a crime anyway.

But...

When the president and his people insisted that no contact had been made with Russia, that it was all fake news...

...how many instances have to come up to prove that to not only be false but show a pattern of deception?

"Oh, I forgot I had Russian dressing...", I suppose that could happen.

We are way, way beyond that and I think you, newfie, and the president all know it.

BrownArmy

Honestly, GFYS, can't be clearer than that. You have no interest any opposing thought, hence enjoy the first point.

Oh honey, that's where you're wrong.

Make your case, I'll respond.

Let's start over.

I think Trump is a hypocrite because he's all MAGA but his clothes aren't.

Your turn. Tell me why I'm wrong, or why you disagree, and then maybe we'll have a conversation.

floridays

Do you really, honestly believe that Donald Trump has no shady Russian dealings that he is trying feverishly to keep hidden?

Pay close attention. I'm not asking about collusion. Because as Hannity and others like to point out, that's not a crime anyway.

But...

When the president and his people insisted that no contact had been made with Russia, that it was all fake news...

...how many instances have to come up to prove that to not only be false but show a pattern of deception?

"Oh, I forgot I had Russian dressing...", I suppose that could happen.

We are way, way beyond that and I think you, newfie, and the president all know it.

Yes, I believe he has no "shady" dealings with Russia. Not only directed to you sam, but some of your like minded members should learn not to dodge a question. I stand with my response.