President Trump

floridays

Trump uses the name with the intention of being derogatory. He uses it as an insult. His purpose is racist, that's the whole point of his comment.
Whatever his purpose, he reminded people of a liar, and lying statements made by Warren, live with it. She appropriated (falsely) native American heritage to gain advantage.

floridays

You know it when you see it. Do you understand that trump is using the word as an insult? This is pretty clear. He uses a term, that he choose because of race, to insult someone. It's hard to find a more clear definition of racist remarks.
You didn't answer her question, you're good at that. Lil' Eva, is that racist? There is no insult, merely a restatement of fact. I've never known Pocahontas, to be a derogatory name, term or association. Educate me.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i wouldnt even put ew in the same breath has the code breakers, so yes in a way bringing her up in the same breath has the code breaker is a dishonor to them

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Whatever his purpose, he reminded people of a liar, and lying statements made by Warren, live with it. She appropriated (falsely) native American heritage to gain advantage.
She did it twice , two tenured Ivy League law professorships she had absolutely no shot of ever getting .

refineryworker05

No, you just can't educate, you deny facts and truth. The racism tag is your only response. I'm open, educate me.

Human beings are rationalization machines.

Here’s how that works, in 1991 when David Duke a member of the KKK ran for governor of Louisiana, his numerous voters were saying, at that time cause they interviewed lots of them for tv, that David Duke isn’t racist that it’s all the media and they would give a challenge prove that he was racist.

People rationalized that David Duke a criminal and a member of the kkk wasnt racist and voted for him.

There is no question that people right now are rationalizing that Trump isn’t racist as well. No amount of education can overcome motivated self deception.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

Here is the plain reality racist beliefs don’t sound racist to people who hold racist beliefs. Those beliefs sound like the truth. This has always been the case.

George Wallace, who once said segregation now and segregation forever in opposition to integrating public schools and neighborhoods, said later in life that he wasn’t racist that his message wasn’t racist and of course his supporters said much the same.

floridays

Human beings are rationalization machines.

Here’s how that works, in 1991 when David Duke a member of the KKK ran for governor of Louisiana, his numerous voters were saying, at that time cause they interviewed lots of them for tv, that David Duke isn’t racist that it’s all the media and they would give a challenge prove that he was racist.

People rationalized that David Duke a criminal and a member of the kkk wasnt racist and voted for him.

There is no question that people right now are rationalizing that Trump isn’t racist as well. No amount of education can overcome self deception.
Nice try, now respond to what I said, you can't and won't thus you went where you did. Point by point respond, or don't waste my time. Carry on, machine.

refineryworker05

So for Trump’s supporters to claim he isn’t racist to rationalize away the racist things he had said is what's expected.

I think history will judge Trump and a huge number of his supporters as racist despite their belief that they aren’t.

Because racists going back to even those who fought to maintain slavery always say “we aren’t racist”.

refineryworker05

Nice try, now respond to what I said, you can't and won't thus you went where you did. Point by point respond, or don't waste my time. Carry on, machine.
That ain’t no try that’s reality. Just think voters rationalized that David Duke isn’t racist and demanded that it be proven to them that he was racist.
That’s the game being played by Trump supporters concerning Trump’s numerous racist displays.
Education cannot overcome motivated self deception that’s truth.

Last edited:

floridays

Here is the plain reality racist beliefs don’t sound racist to people who hold racist beliefs. Those beliefs sound like the truth. This has always been the case.

George Wallace, who once said segregation now and segregation forever in opposition to integrating public schools and neighborhoods, said later in life that he wasn’t racist that his message wasn’t racist and of course his supporters said much the same.
The bottom line is, Warren lied about being of native American descent. Trump was speaking to legitimate native American's and took the occasion, revisit the lie. "Your types" panties are in a wad for a poke in the ribs and your following fit is hilarious.

floridays

So for Trump’s supporters to claim he isn’t racist to rationalize away the racist things he had said is what's expected.

I think history will judge Trump and a huge number of his supporters as racist despite their belief that they aren’t.

Because racists going back to even those who fought to maintain slavery always say “we aren’t racist”.

I think you use the term racist because you have no logical argument to support your beliefs. Educate me with out using the term racist.

floridays

That ain’t no try that’s reality. Just think voters rationalized that David Duke isn’t racist and demanded that it be proven to them that he was racist.
That’s the game being played by Trump supporters concerning Trump’s numerous racist displays.
Education cannot overcome motivated self deception that’s truth.
You're a one trick pony, maybe 2 or three tricks. You lack intelligence and have to hide behind trigger words. Give me three racist acts Donald Trump has committed. No, I'll make it easier, give me 1.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know it when you see it. Do you understand that trump is using the word as an insult? This is pretty clear. He uses a term, that he choose because of race, to insult someone. It's hard to find a more clear definition of racist remarks.
Who did he insult? Warren called herself Native American. I would call her Princess Summerfallwinterspring!!

refineryworker05

The bottom line is, Warren lied about being of native American descent. Trump was speaking to legitimate native American's and took the occasion, revisit the lie. "Your types" panties are in a wad for a poke in the ribs and your following fit is hilarious.

Nah that’s not the bottom line. The bottomline is that Trump is a bigot and racist and this is just the latest example.
The fact that Trump supporters will rationalize his racist remarks changes nothing. It’s what people who support racist politicians have been doing for a long time.