President Trump

refineryworker05

Trump has endorsed a candidate in Moore that is sexual deviant, and who when asked by a black American when was the last time America was great, said slavery was the last time that America was great.
I am not making this up or reading into it. He really said slavery was the last time America was great, and he is probably still going to win a US Senate seat. Smh

vantexan

Trump has endorsed a candidate in Moore that is sexual deviant, and who when asked by a black American when was the last time America was great, said slavery was the last time that America was great.
I am not making this up or reading into it. He really said slavery was the last time America was great, and he is probably still going to win a US Senate seat. Smh
He didn't say that, you are twisting his words. He said that America was great just after the Revolution even though we had slavery. Obviously not astute to say that, but he wasn't endorsing slavery, which he made clear.

oldngray

nowhere special
He didn't say that, you are twisting his words. He said that America was great just after the Revolution even though we had slavery. Obviously not astute to say that, but he wasn't endorsing slavery, which he made clear.

The problem is the truth doesn't match the MSM talking points.

refineryworker05

Yeah exactly he said the last time America was great Was during slavery.

Which is I guess he means if you ignore black people's suffering and subjugation America was great during slavery times. What an ugly and sick sentiment.

Also, I didn't say anything about him endorsing slavery stop trying to invent a phony angle.

refineryworker05

The problem is the truth doesn't match the MSM talking points.
What talking point?

He said the last time America was great was during slavery. That's not made up. He said it.

It means hey, if you ignore the death and destruction to black Americans, who weren't even recognized as human beings and who were regularly beaten, tortured, raped, killed, etc America was truly great back then.

That is an ugly and ignorant sentiment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
iraq pm says isis has been wiped out in iraq, took one year
Mission accomplished lulz
mission_accomplished.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe he was complimenting the house cleaning!