President Trump

BrownArmy

24862179_2008975095987676_69443521331156141_n.png

MAKAVELI

Banned

floridays

Save it bro for someone WGAF.:happy2:
That's the problem with americans of african descent, to many of us haven't given a friend. You're not what you think you are. Because of that comment to Moreluck I hope your mothers heart is destroyed when she buries you. Not very nice either huh, brugh as you say. Didn't mention your dad or his heart being destroyed, probably don't know him anyway.

floridays

Didn't take photoshop or any other manipulation to make obama to look like a fool. All you had to do was dress the little guy in granny jeans, put a hideous helmet on him, a bike under his ass, and let him play in traffic. Have you ever seen the :censored2: throw a baseball? Lotta man genes in those granny jeans.

MAKAVELI

Banned
That's the problem with americans of african descent, to many of us haven't given a friend. You're not what you think you are. Because of that comment to Moreluck I hope your mothers heart is destroyed when she buries you. Not very nice either huh, brugh as you say. Didn't mention your dad or his heart being destroyed, probably don't know him anyway.
You are just a big friend* hypocrite. You need to go back to lurking because your bs is too transparent bro. BTW I asked how her cancer treatment was going not that it was " KARMA " or posting a video of " HOW SWEET IT IS" . Go back to the hole you crawled out of bruh.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
How's the cancer treatment going?
Me? I battled cancer in 2015. Mine is supposedly gone, but they screen me every year. I wish you and everyone else here a cancer/disease free life for all of you and your loved ones. Cancer doesn't care about your politics...

floridays

You are just a big friend* hypocrite. You need to go back to lurking because your bs is too transparent bro. BTW I asked how her cancer treatment was going not that it was " KARMA " or posting a video of " HOW SWEET IT IS" . Go back to the hole you crawled out of bruh.
BS, if concerned you could do that privately, it is kinda a private matter. You picked a karma post to ask her, convenient. It's nothing big to friend with something that can't be changed or doesn't matter, but cancer. Come on Mak, I really didn't expect to read something like that from you. This place is fun, and poking at people is fun, but cancer is real. I apologize for the mom and dad statements, was wrong on my part. Cancer is real though. You responded to my first post, the only response wasn't nice, maybe you gave birth to how I respond? You know how the :censored2: go's. That's my nice for today, I reserve the right to continue being a dick here. Enjoy the sun, "It never Rains in California."

newfie

BS, if concerned you could do that privately, it is kinda a private matter. You picked a karma post to ask her, convenient. It's nothing big to friend with something that can't be changed or doesn't matter, but cancer. Come on Mak, I really didn't expect to read something like that from you. This place is fun, and poking at people is fun, but cancer is real. I apologize for the mom and dad statements, was wrong on my part. Cancer is real though. You responded to my first post, the only response wasn't nice, maybe you gave birth to how I respond? You know how the :censored2: go's. That's my nice for today, I reserve the right to continue being a dick here. Enjoy the sun, "It never Rains in California."

the good news is More gave them the opportunity to show the caring side of liberalism and they did not disappoint. :)

floridays

the good news is More gave them the opportunity to show the caring side of liberalism and they did not disappoint. :)
Not them, don't connect all with @MAKAVELI, he did that by himself. In the bigger picture I do agree, if someone doesn't agree with their political philosophy nothing is sacred, nothing is out of bounds. Jackals waiting to destroy, simply for political differences. This from the ones that claim to be the captains of diversity. Complete BS.

Sportello

What a sad state we've arrived at, when we celebrate disease and injuries to happen to 'the other'.

Maybe god will smite us all. It's only fitting.