President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Could you repeat that? I couldn't understand what you said with all of that Mueller gristle stuck in your teeth.
No. No. No.

Mine was funny because of "Dick's" name and he famously told a senator (Carl Levin I believe) to go "friend" himself. It's s context. You're trying to be complimentary in style but manage only at the basest level and missing on all others. It feels flat. Contrived. :censored2:.

floridays

No. No. No.

Mine was funny because of "Dick's" name and he famously told a senator (Carl L I believe) to go "friend" himself. It's s context. You're trying to be complimentary in style but manage only at the basest level and missing on all others. It feels flat. Contrived. :censored2:.
Wasn't attempting humor, was a serious request. You missed a bit, he is a tuff old bird.

bbsam

Staff member
Wasn't attempting humor, was a serious request. You missed a bit, he is a tuff old bird.
Well that's just incredibly sad for you then. Really. Leave the site. Go find something funny to watch. Seriously. Laughing, at truly funny things would do you some good. I'm afraid you've spent decades laughing only cynically. That's bad for the soul.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I mean really. I'm not John Oliver good or anything but look at ya @tonyexpress, full cucservative at the drop of a little ribaldry. That's just too uptight.
Yeah, that's me. lol.. See I laughed at myself but I'm not even a cucservative, so I'm not sure that counts.

Voted for Johnson, not loser Hillary or Trump. Oh, funny again, I can't control myself...

You're not even Trevor Noah bad... so there's hope for you... LMAO!.. :lol:

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, that's me. lol.. See I laughed at myself but I'm not even a cucservative, so I'm not sure that counts.

Voted for Johnson, not loser Hillary or Trump. Oh, funny again, I can't control myself...

I'm still waiting for a conservative comic. Any names come to mind?

Please don't say Dennis Miller. He hasn't been funny since '92.

bbsam

Staff member

I didn't call you a :censored2:. I said you went all :censored2:. There's a difference.

MAKAVELI

Banned

I knew you were a stoner! I knew it!:thumbup: