President Trump

BrownArmy

Thanks for permission. What is your definition? Exactly what do you mean when you call someone that. Definitions abound, Guess it like it depends on what is, is.

Guy, you do you.

I'm not a conservative, so a slur against conservatives likely doesn't apply to me.

Like I said, use whatever definition you want, they all point to a derisive term used to make fun of/slander conservatives.

However, we live in a post-modern world, so a lot of the original target 'cuckservatives' have flipped the term around and applied it to anyone who doesn't agree with them.

So, here we are: the term ':censored2:' has morphed into an equal opportunity insult.

So, STFU, :censored2:.

floridays

Guy, you do you.

I'm not a conservative, so a slur against conservatives likely doesn't apply to me.

Like I said, use whatever definition you want, they all point to a derisive term used to make fun of/slander conservatives.

However, we live in a post-modern world, so a lot of the original target 'cuckservatives' have flipped the term around and applied it to anyone who doesn't agree with them.

So, here we are: the term ':censored2:' has morphed into an equal opportunity insult.

So, STFU, :censored2:.
ok tuff guy,
Was just curious why you clowns always have to resort to deviant sexual name calling when your side is the ones who don't know if you're packing nuts or sportin meat curtains around your vagina from day to day.

BrownArmy

ok tuff guy,
Was just curious why you clowns always have to resort to deviant sexual name calling when your side is the ones who don't know if you're packing nuts or sportin meat curtains around your vagina from day to day.

You do know that the term was composed by the hard line alt-right folks to shame/slander other conservatives that were deemed to not be 'conservative enough'...

So, it's actually your 'clowns' that resorted to deviant sexual name calling.

Put another nickel in, play again.

floridays

You do know that the term was composed by the hard line alt-right folks to shame/slander other conservatives that were deemed to not be 'conservative enough'...

So, it's actually your 'clowns' that resorted to deviant sexual name calling.

Put another nickel in, play again.
No actually I didn't, but I'm alt-nothing. I presume it predates tea bagger then, but while you clowns decide what you will identify as tomorrow I'll be the same sexist pig that tells a woman when she is attractive.

bbsam

Staff member
Can't think of a better hand than DIDO.
I can.

IMG_0549.JPG

bbsam

Staff member
No actually I didn't, but I'm alt-nothing. I presume it predates tea bagger then, but while you clowns decide what you will identify as tomorrow I'll be the same sexist pig that tells a woman when she is attractive.
Just don't be the one that grabs her in the p*