President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I don't shy away? Why would you say that? You don't know the true me. I'm hiding behind a computer screen just like all the riff raff on here.
Because your online self doesn't shy away from it. You engage here regularly on just about everything. Who cares if it's just internet bravado. As the saying goes, " When you're here, your family."

So expect noogies and titty twisters for it.

floridays

Nah. I'm using a single word to let you know you need to find a healthy sense of humor.

See? ":censored2:" is much easier and saves precious bandwidth.

TOP DEFINITION
:censored2:
A :censored2: is a self-styled "conservative" who will cravenly sell out and undermine his home country's people, culture, and national interest in order to win approval with parties hostile or indifferent to them.
This :censored2: just spent 20 minutes trying to convince a group of communists that he really isn't as racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic as they said he was for supporting the free market. They didn't care.
#conservative#:censored2:#cuckolding#politics#right-wing
by Ovenmitts July 29, 2015

I must be missing the humorless part.
Would you provide the generally accepted definition of the term as used in this forum. I'd like to know what I'm being labeled as. Your side is the party of labels you know.

bbsam

Staff member
TOP DEFINITION
A :censored2: is a self-styled "conservative" who will cravenly sell out and undermine his home country's people, culture, and national interest in order to win approval with parties hostile or indifferent to them.
This :censored2: just spent 20 minutes trying to convince a group of communists that he really isn't as racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic as they said he was for supporting the free market. They didn't care.

Would you provide the generally accepted definition of the term as used in this forum. I'd like to know what I'm being labeled as. Your side is the party of labels you know.
I agree. No sense of humor whatsoever.

BrownArmy

TOP DEFINITION

Lulz.

:censored2: - Wikipedia

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I'm still waiting for a conservative comic. Any names come to mind?

Please don't say Dennis Miller. He hasn't been funny since '92.

Bob Hope, Adam Sandler, Norm Macdonald, Larry the cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Adam Corolla... Really? You could've googled them yourself. Jerry Seinfeld is apolitical.. does that count? :teethy: Never wanted to be axed from showbiz I guess.

bbsam

Staff member
Bob Hope, Adam Sandler, Norm Macdonald, Larry the cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Adam Corolla... Really? You could've googled them yourself. Jerry Seinfeld is apolitical.. does that count? :teethy: Never wanted to be axed from showbiz I guess.
Low B high C list

And pretty dated. 1990's.

floridays

Low B high C list

And pretty dated. 1990's.
I thought humor was humor, timeless. Actually older comedians are actually funnier, they didn't have to revert to filthy language to be funny. But I realize this has nothing to do with humor, it has to do with your political view being used as comedy. They agree with you= funny Disagree with you= dated.