President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I do insist, elaborate. You will lose my friend.
I don't care about winning and losing in matters of scripture and if you do, you are using it in an inappropriate manner.

If the savior that you find in the Bible extols his followers to be "all about the me" and in unconcerned with the plights of the poor, well you can keep him. I honestly want nothing to do with that.

floridays

I don't care about winning and losing in matters of scripture and if you do, you are using it in an inappropriate manner.

If the savior that you find in the Bible extols his followers to be "all about the me" and in unconcerned with the plights of the poor, well you can keep him. I honestly want nothing to do with that.
Don't change what I said. I said He never
remotely promoted that was coerced by government dictate,
Try to change what I said, try to get other's to agree, it does't change the fact. I never made the claims you try to attach to my post. Still waiting for you to elaborate on the "Render to Caesar" statement.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Don't change what I said. I said He never

Try to change what I said, try to get other's to agree, it does't change the fact. I never made the claims you try to attach to my post. Still waiting for you to elaborate on the "Render to Caesar" statement.
Again, I am not going to get into Biblical fights. That's not what the Bible is for.

vantexan

But if you insist, I would go with "Render unto Caesar...".
Caesar wasn't into wealth redistribution. The Church was responsible for taking care of it's own, especially widows and orphans. And certainly to do good works. Giving people first class healthcare for free or almost free while the average family struggles to meet bills incurred from insurance that's not much more than coverage for catastrophic events is a whole other category.

Non sequitur

I can see pbs doing a feel good story on the cultural and economic ties of these poor ms- 13 gang members. You'll be left with the idea that it was because of capitalism that these poor indigenous people chose the ancestral tribal outdoor life.