President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let's see if I have this straight:

If we get nuked, it'll be by missles built by technology given to China by Bill Clinton, funded by Iran with money that Obama gave them, with warheads developed from uranium sold to Russia by Hillary .
But Trump is the traitor. Got it!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let's see if I have this straight:

If we get nuked, it'll be by missles built by technology given to China by Bill Clinton, funded by Iran with money that Obama gave them, with warheads developed from uranium sold to Russia by Hillary .
But Trump is the traitor. Got it!
No longer worthy of bold font like the last time you posted this garbage?
Let' s see if I've got this straight.....

If we get Nuked, it'll be by;

Missiles built with technology given to China by Bill Clinton, funded by Iran with money Obama gave them, with warheads developed from Uranium sold to Russia by Hillary and refined by Iran into weapons-grade plutonium in Russian centrifuges bought with money Obama gave them.

And Trump's trying to undo this :censored2: storm......but he's the Traitor.

OK, I GOT it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Die-hard Donald Trump supporters struggling to find partners who love freedom and despise cuckservatives as much as they do were recently blessed with a new dating site just for them: Trump.Dating. But because everything Trump-related has to come with an embarrassing and horrific publicity flub, one of the mugs featured prominently in the marketing is a Tea Party activist with a child sex conviction, North Carolina records show.

https://gizmodo.com/the-guy-in-that-trump-dating-site-ad-has-a-child-sex-co-1823155857

moreluck

golden ticket member
People, like Dems, scream about tougher gun laws, but when it's about to happen, they balk!!!

I'm OK with 21 being the legal age to lawfully purchase a gun. As far as background checks, enforce the laws that already exist......if they don't work, then make new ones. There is NOT going to be a law that takes all guns away.....Hollywood would not have that. Their armed body guards are not going to settle with carrying forks for weapons.

Assault guns should belong to military & police only.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
People, like Dems, scream about tougher gun laws, but when it's about to happen, they balk!!!

I'm OK with 21 being the legal age to lawfully purchase a gun. As far as background checks, enforce the laws that already exist......if they don't work, then make new ones. There is NOT going to be a law that takes all guns away.....Hollywood would not have that. Their armed body guards are not going to settle with carrying forks for weapons.

You want the Dept of Education to give up their guns ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I’m not too sure about the domestic police.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I’m not too sure about the domestic police.
I agree .
Many of them can't shoot straight .
Others have the bad habit of emptying their entire magazine at one target .

Case in point the Boston Bomber's shootout in Watertown Mass. ; while the incident took place on a flat street , many rounds fired were located near the top of surrounding buildings ( 2-3 story ) and they managed to all most kill a responding officer with friendly fire .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree .
Many of them can't shoot straight .
Others have the bad habit of emptying their entire magazine at one target .

Case in point the Boston Bomber's shootout in Watertown Mass. ; while the incident took place on a flat street , many rounds fired were located near the top of surrounding buildings ( 2-3 story ) and they managed to all most kill a responding officer with friendly fire .
Agree.
Assault weapons are made for killing, not policing.