President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
He acts guilty by overreacting to any accusation.
Police will tell you they observe how people react to a question or accusation and observe the persons body reactions.
Trump reacts way too much and appears to be hiding something.
I am 99% sure he is innocent of all the stuff he is accused of but his reactions makes one wonder.
Whoa! Wait a minute.

The intelligence community insists that Russia meddled in the presidential election.

Trump hired Manafort who has longstanding ties to the Kremlin.

You admit he acts guilty...

...and you’re 99% sure he’s innocent?

Honestly, are you being intellectually honest about this?

newfie

Whoa! Wait a minute.

The intelligence community insists that Russia meddled in the presidential election.

Trump hired Manafort who has longstanding ties to the Kremlin.

You admit he acts guilty...

...and you’re 99% sure he’s innocent?

Honestly, are you being intellectually honest about this?

cause @Monkey Butt the answer is if you don't agree with bb's logic then you're lacking intellectual honesty. there is only one man here with intellectual honesty and we either agree with him or we are lacking :)

bbsam

Staff member
cause @Monkey Butt the answer is if you don't agree with bb's logic then you're lacking intellectual honesty. there is only one man here with intellectual honesty and we either agree with him or we are lacking :)
No. I would like to know how what is known from Muellers investigation plus @Monkey Butt admitting that Trump’s acting guilty leads him intellectually to a 99% sure he’s innocent.

Intellectually it doesn’t seem to add up.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No. I would like to know how what is known from Muellers investigation plus @Monkey Butt admitting that Trump’s acting guilty leads him intellectually to a 99% sure he’s innocent.

Intellectually it doesn’t seem to add up.
Just years and years of watching the media and the other party distort, spin and plain old lie about another politician.
Politicians are just normal people with the normal fallacies of a human.
Things just get blown out of proportion and I’ve learned to wait til it’s all over before I believe anything.
It’s only the laws passed, judges appointed and wars fought that make any difference anyway.

bbsam

Staff member
Just years and years of watching the media and the other party distort, spin and plain old lie about another politician.
Politicians are just normal people with the normal fallacies of a human.
Things just get blown out of proportion and I’ve learned to wait til it’s all over before I believe anything.
It’s only the laws passed, judges appointed and wars fought that make any difference anyway.
But somehow Trump has your confidence? As if he’s NOT. a politician? That coming from the world of business and show business he is somehow more trustworthy?

Nothing wrong with that.

I would say though that the one person who has seemed completely professional and non-partisan is Mueller. And I think he’s taken his task extremely seriously.

The past two weeks as more and more is revealed about Manafort, I think Mueller views him as a real link between Russia and the campaign. Mueller has insisted there is no way for him to leave house arrest and had his Visas confiscated. At first it seemed the raid on Manafort’s home was over the top. Doesn’t look like Manafort thought that or has reconsidered over the months.

This seems more than political battles.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1930893_839404479588886_3386360297765388707_n.jpg