President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
So your website says less than 1,500 incidents with conceal carry violence compared to the 35,000 over all gun “violence”(mainly suicides). You realize there are 15 million people who conceal carry in America. That’s honestly an optimistic number in my eyes. I’d say most of the 15 million Americans who conceal carry take it seriously and are more concerned with safe guarding lives than ending them.
giphy.gif

floridays

You just did thanks for playing..
No, actually he didn't, he was just noting a chip on your shoulder, and wondering how you might respond. You have made it thoroughly clear through content of past posts and the target of those posts that you don't give a rats behind about black on black murder. Just stop now bruther while you have your dignity.

floridays

I was really just messing with them ... good natured kidding around.
Great, I was wrong on your intent, I stand by my further comment however. It is extremely difficult to decipher kidding on this site from all players, and that is a yuge, yuge deficit of this site. Such is life, this post was not an attack on the forum, merely an observation of human actions on heated issues.

BrownArmy

So your website says less than 1,500 incidents with conceal carry violence compared to the 35,000 over all gun “violence”(mainly suicides). You realize there are 15 million people who conceal carry in America. That’s honestly an optimistic number in my eyes. I’d say most of the 15 million Americans who conceal carry take it seriously and are more concerned with safe guarding lives than ending them.
giphy.gif

Wow, you really love that baby.