President Trump

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In order for the FBI to get a FISA Warrant on Carter Page in 2014 , he would have to commit a serious crime . Other than having some ties to Russia a federal judge concluded there was probable cause to believe that Page was a foreign agent knowingly engaging in clandestine intelligence for the Russian government .
So why hasn't he been charged ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes ma'am ... I'll be good and do my best
giphy (5).gif

refineryworker05

I keep saying over and over again, that republicans don’t care about policy. for republicans as long as they think you are one of them, you can damn near say anything and most republicans will not care at all.

The thing that binds republicans together is a shared hatred, distrust, fear, etc for other groups of Americans. As long as you hate the people they hate.....policy is an after thought.

Take the guns first due process later. Lol. That’s their president saying that and that’s them not freaking out about it. They don’t care. Trump is one of them.

refineryworker05

And how do republicans know that Trump is one of them? It is not based on policy. Trump can’t even articulate the “republican bs on gun rights”. He is that ignorant.

The only consistent thing Trump has said and expressed is a strong anti black and brown and Muslim immigrant stance. That’s it. That’s trump only thing.

This is what republicans love about Trump. They perceive that he hates the same people they hate. This is what binds republicans to the Republican Party. Policy is irrelevant.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I keep saying over and over again, that republicans don’t care about policy. for republicans as long as they think you are one of them, you can damn near say anything and most republicans will not care at all.

The thing that binds republicans together is a shared hatred, distrust, fear, etc for other groups of Americans. As long as you hate the people they hate.....policy is an after thought.

Take the guns first due process later. Lol. That’s their president saying that and that’s them not freaking out about it. They don’t care. Trump is one of them.
tit for tat.jpg

I keep saying over and over again, that Demoncrats don’t care about policy. for Dimwits as long as they think you are one of them, you can damn near say anything and most Dims will not care at all.

The thing that binds Demoncrats together is a shared hatred, distrust, fear, etc for other groups of Americans. As long as you hate the people they hate.....policy is an after thought.

Thanks for keeping your post short.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And how do republicans know that Trump is one of them? It is not based on policy. Trump can’t even articulate the “republican bs on gun rights”. He is that ignorant.

The only consistent thing Trump has said and expressed is a strong anti black and brown and Muslim immigrant stance. That’s it. That’s trump only thing.

This is what republicans love about Trump. They perceive that he hates the same people they hate. This is what binds republicans to the Republican Party. Policy is irrelevant.
I assume you don't realize how dumb this makes you look! SMH
Bless his heart!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Eh, if you replace "republican" with "Trump supporter" I'd say you have more of a point. There are plenty of principled conservatives and republicans who didn't vote for Trump and don't support him. Max Boot (an actual conservative) wrote a column about it just the other day:

If this is what conservatism has become, count me out

refineryworker05

View attachment 183013
I keep saying over and over again, that Demoncrats don’t care about policy. for Dimwits as long as they think you are one of them, you can damn near say anything and most Dims will not care at all.

The thing that binds Demoncrats together is a shared hatred, distrust, fear, etc for other groups of Americans. As long as you hate the people they hate.....policy is an after thought.

Thanks for keeping your post short.

This is republican version of I know you are but what am I.

Pathetic

Trump just says he wants to take guns before due process. That is the most radical position articulated about guns and republicans don’t care and will still support Trump.

If policy matters..... you see how that can’t work for republicans. Trump either believes what he said which means his position is opposite of republicans or he is too ignorant to know what he believes which means he is unqualified to be president.

Either way if policy mattered then knowing about the policy would matter. Trump either disagrees with republicans or he doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Either way if policy truly mattered to republicans they’d be livid at trump and finished with him.

But they love trump cause he hates the same groups of Americans they hate. That’s their bond to Trump.