President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
What does the president mean by “unfair” anyway?

Seriously. Is he saying that all other presidents and Washington in general has always been corrupt so it’s ok if he is too?

C’mon man.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Funny . Morelock. . Lewinsky had nothing to do with Whitewater . . . but I don't hear any right-wingers complaining about the Ken Starr Fishing Expedition's mission creep.It's the OTHER issues I want to know about.."And other issues" Hmmm. Money laundering, mob ties, criminal sexual conduct ...?
Ask Bill Clinton or any Kennedy if you want to know about that stuff.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What does the president mean by “unfair” anyway?

Seriously. Is he saying that all other presidents and Washington in general has always been corrupt so it’s ok if he is too?

C’mon man.
Unfair means you are not sticking to the SUBJECT of the investigation.....Russia, collusion, remember?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Anyone recall the Famous Waitress Sandwich at La Brasserie in 1985 ?
Created by Senators T. Kennedy & C. Dodd

35kj211.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
A more generic phrase is, "It's the previous Presidents fault ...."

trump has not used it 10% of the times Obama did.
That’s because he’s been blaming “Fake News”, Hillary’s emails, his own DOJ, Jeff Bezos, Republicans in congress, Democrats in Congress, Mexicans, Mexican judges, Mexican rapists,...and whoever else is the “demon of the day” on Fox News.

BrownArmy

A more generic phrase is, "It's the previous Presidents fault ...."

trump has not used it 10% of the times Obama did.

Irrelevant.

Someone smarter or more interested than me could make a valid case for Trump looking like a 'donkey' for all the times, before he was even campaigning (and during) that he called out Obama and Hillary for x...

And then goes and does x when he's Prez.

Please, this guy's a clown, the joke's over.

I have no idea if there's anything 'there' there, in terms of impeachable offenses, and I don't care.

This little experiment (Trump Presidency) in my opinion, has run its course.

Guy builds his cabinet on who can say yes fastest and who looks good on TV.

He runs policy based on Fox $ Friends - it would be hilarious if it wasn't so completely deranged.

Fire this dude.