President Trump

newfie

This line of thinking is irrational. Clinton is bad because she is corrupt, but trump's corruption is ok because Clinton is corrupt. smh.

Either corruption bothers you or it doesn't, but to be upset by Clinton's corruption while excusing trump's corruption is just plain illogical.

that would be the point I was making , thanks for playing.

newfie

Trump's business is directly profiting from being president, he makes policy decisions that directly impact his business, that is massive corruption. People in trump's administration are openly corrupt and trump does nothing again that is massive corruption.

yea he should have sold everything at a loss so that does not happen. Which DNC talking point will you present next?

bacha29

That's just silly. But then you think Putin can get 200 miles into NATO territory before NATO even realizes what happened.
I never said that they wouldn't notice it. What I questioned was whether they could mobilize and turn back an invasion quickly enough and powerfully enough to immediately push Putin back to his original position.
Personally I don't care how cheap the living is, given the centuries long history of war and political instability in that region nowhere else in world will you find greater truth in the old saying " in war there are no such thing as civilians" than you will find in that region.

newfie

You haven’t been paying attention to the corruption in the cabinet. Scott Pruit alone has done wildly corrupt things and you don’t hear a peep from Trump. He doesn’t care if his team steals from the American people if he believes they are carrying out his agenda.

Mulvaney just said I only work for donors that pay me. He’s killing any work being done by the CFPB. He just shut down a case against payday lenders charging 900% interest rates. No reason given, I guess he thinks that’s ok. I’m guessing someone paid him.

thank god you have suddenly woken up to government corruption after sleeping for 8 years.

newfie

Please educate me on Pruitt's corruption. What I see is regulatory rollbacks that environmentalists don't like. Rollbacks that make it easier to conduct business. It's a difference in policy, not corruption. Mulvaney said they not only work for government, but donors also. Quite different than what you said. And at least transparent. Or are you going to tell me Democrats don't work for donors? FedEx Express would be unionized if not for Fred S donating mega millions to Democrat campaign coffers.

he hired too many security folks after seeing all the liberals out there trying to kill republicans. that's corrupt.

and he tried to have a spy proof phone booth built to keep his government conversations private. the gall

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If only she was a little more orange.
spain-trump-lookalike.jpg
exact same body shape though...

vantexan

I never said that they wouldn't notice it. What I questioned was whether they could mobilize and turn back an invasion quickly enough and powerfully enough to immediately push Putin back to his original position.
Personally I don't care how cheap the living is, given the centuries long history of war and political instability in that region nowhere else in world will you find greater truth in the old saying " in war there are no such thing as civilians" than you will find in that region.
No, you actually said that the Russians would be 200 miles into NATO territory before they realized it. No one in the region is going to invade Georgia because of Russia and Russia doesn't have a reason to invade either. In the entire region the only countries where you might have a problem are Ukraine and Kosovo. You have too many factors that would insure stability. The real truth is that you're much safer here than just about any American metro area. The Orthodox Church is intricately woven into people's lives here and they take it seriously.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This line of thinking is irrational. Clinton is bad because she is corrupt, but trump's corruption is ok because Clinton is corrupt. smh.

Either corruption bothers you or it doesn't, but to be upset by Clinton's corruption while excusing trump's corruption is just plain illogical.