President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
31369163_2067443006603605_4399554766179401728_n.jpg

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
another example of vindictive liberal politics. Secret service says no record of any incidents with Doctor Jackson. Another great American ruined by liberal politics

White House: No evidence that Ronny Jackson ‘wrecked’ a vehicle as president’s physician

I dunno whether to be more worried about this or the House Intelligence Committee’s release of another blatantly false report intended to provide political cover for the President in the Russia Investigation.

vantexan

I dunno whether to be more worried about this or the House Intelligence Committee’s release of another blatantly false report intended to provide political cover for the President in the Russia Investigation.
Have you read the report? Hear it's 200 pages. And Democrats are on that committee too. Face it, the whole thing was made up in hopes of getting Trump impeached. And the ones responsible for the made up story are in the process of getting reamed. And rightly so. Democrats are expecting a blue wave election this Fall. I wonder if that'll be the case when all the independents realize just how bad the corruption was, and is, in the Democrat Party?

BrownArmy

Have you read the report? Hear it's 200 pages. And Democrats are on that committee too. Face it, the whole thing was made up in hopes of getting Trump impeached. And the ones responsible for the made up story are in the process of getting reamed. And rightly so. Democrats are expecting a blue wave election this Fall. I wonder if that'll be the case when all the independents realize just how bad the corruption was, and is, in the Democrat Party?

The whataboutism is getting boring.

If your assertion is that Dems should be on the hook for malfeasance (I agree), the corrolary is that Repubs should also be on the hook.

It’s just politics, don’t get so butt-hurt about it.

vantexan

The whataboutism is getting boring.

If your assertion is that Dems should be on the hook for malfeasance (I agree), the corrolary is that Repubs should also be on the hook.

It’s just politics, don’t get so butt-hurt about it.
But what should the Republicans be on the hook for? They've been defending themselves for 18 months against false accusations. The Dems are on the hook for making false accusations. If you don't like Republican policies, fine, but that's a difference of opinion on policy, not trying to bring down a sitting president with manufactured evidence.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
They've been defending themselves for 18 months against false accusations. The Dems are on the hook for making false accusations.

Do we know that for sure yet? Are you determined to scream "FAKE NNEEEEWWWWWSSSSSS!!!!" if you don't like what the Mueller is cookin'?

vantexan

Do we know that for sure yet? Are you determined to scream "FAKE NNEEEEWWWWWSSSSSS!!!!" if you don't like what the Mueller is cookin'?
Not one of the indictments handed down by Mueller has had anything to do with Russian collusion. But both the FBI IG and Congress have sent criminal referrals to the U.S. Attorney over violating numerous laws, including Clinton for violating campaign finance laws by claiming to send $65 million to state Democrat Party affiliates when the States never got the money. Appears they kept it for themselves through a laundering scheme.

Sportello

Not one of the indictments handed down by Mueller has had anything to do with Russian collusion.
TEXT: Full Mueller indictment on Russian election case
But both the FBI IG and Congress have sent criminal referrals to the U.S. Attorney over violating numerous laws, including Clinton for violating campaign finance laws by claiming to send $65 million to state Democrat Party affiliates when the States never got the money. Appears they kept it for themselves through a laundering scheme.
I know some tRUmpsters in congress have called for charges, but haven't seen much else, unless this is what you are referring to: Committee to Defend the President v. FEC alleges failure to act on administrative complaint (D.D.C. 1:18-cv-00888-RDM) - FEC.gov

Is this like the Russian - NRA thing?

It would be great if you could cite sources for your definitive statements, otherwise it's just hearsay.

vantexan

TEXT: Full Mueller indictment on Russian election case
I know some tRUmpsters in congress have called for charges, but haven't seen much else, unless this is what you are referring to: Committee to Defend the President v. FEC alleges failure to act on administrative complaint (D.D.C. 1:18-cv-00888-RDM) - FEC.gov

Is this like the Russian - NRA thing?

It would be great if you could cite sources for your definitive statements, otherwise it's just hearsay.
I don't think the FBI IG and Congress are just shooting the bull. Criminal referrals went out late last week. Sorry if the liberal media kept a lid on it.

newfie

you would have to have something to cover up. you have absolutely nothing.

Sportello

I don't think the FBI IG and Congress are just shooting the bull. Criminal referrals went out late last week. Sorry if the liberal media kept a lid on it.

Please cite the FBI IG report you are referring to, so I don't have to chase down the ravings of a madman.