President Trump

floridays

Equal justice seems to mean not ending the investigation since Hillary has been investigated since the 90’s.
And how many of Hillary's enablers have been indicted after a Mueller like inquisition just to get them to flip. Doesn't sound like equal justice to me.

bbsam

Staff member
And how many of Hillary's enablers have been indicted after a Mueller like inquisition just to get them to flip. Doesn't sound like equal justice to me.
I guess there was no there there.

You act like pressuring someone to flip them was invented to screw Trump.

bbsam

Staff member
another useless argument. the judge gave them two weeks to provide the unredacted information. Bro you are desperately trying to save this.

the fact is that this case is a fishing expedition against Manifort and its so transparent that a seasoned judge with 35 years of experience just called out Bullschat on it.
Judge can throw it out and will be back in on appeal.

I’m betting he won’t.

bbsam

Staff member
this is the typical BS you spin here. to make the counter argument you demand an explanation that would require his having a law degree and an inside working knowledge of what occurred in the courtroom.

[/URL]
If you don’t know the answer, just say so.

MAKAVELI

another useless argument. the judge gave them two weeks to provide the unredacted information. Bro you are desperately trying to save this.

the fact is that this case is a fishing expedition against Manifort and its so transparent that a seasoned judge with 35 years of experience just called out Bullschat on it.
The crimes still exist and if anything the case will be remanded to a lower court. Nice try though.

newfie

I guess there was no there there.

You act like pressuring someone to flip them was invented to screw Trump.

In fact it was not invented and is unfortunately a recognized tactic of the police state to coerce convictions.

Somehow you are blind to this tactic and have never seen it applied to anyone before?