President Trump

BrownArmy

giphy.gif

Next time, post higher-quality fake Trump Tweets, the last two were horrible.

I know you were just cut and pasting, but you can do better.

floridays

What in God's green earth are you saying?

You're telling me that you're OK with someone else putting Fake Trump words in your head, because you think Trump probably would have said that.
Didn't say anything of the sort. I can totally picture Trump saying that, and he has.... he just didn't tweet it. His nuts are that big.... maybe he should tweet it.

Good lord, your 46 with a seven monther, it just hit me while I was in the yard watering. A surprise, new wife,? you got some big nuts for taking that on at your age. Best to you grandpap.

BrownArmy

You comprehension is lacking again, I clearly said he didn't tweet it, but I can guarantee he has said it in his head. That is what makes comedy funny, it has to be based on an element of truth, or total truth. What you just quoted I said he didn't tweet it. It's there for all to see. In his mind or even verbally I can see him saying those exact words... and they are truth.

Here’s the deal.

I don’t always agree with you, but you seem like a stand-up guy.

(What you stand up for is your business, again, I don’t agree).

But this other guy posts FAKES, and you’re buying it, but they’re FAKES.

It breaks my little heart that you’re being manipulated by someone else’s agenda.

Guy, stand up for what you actually believe in, not what someone else tricks you into agreeing with.

You like Trump?

God-speed, but you were just agreeing with a FAKE Trump.

Have some integrity.

BrownArmy

Didn't say anything of the sort. I can totally picture Trump saying that, and he has.... he just didn't tweet it. His nuts are that big.... maybe he should tweet it.

Good lord, your 46 with a seven monther, it just hit me while I was in the yard watering. A surprise, new wife,? you got some big nuts for taking that on at your age. Best to you grandpap.

floridays

You said you were born in 1972, my math puts you at 46. Doesn't matter. Enjoy your baby.... boy or girl. I never got to buy any dresses or go on ice cream dates. If you have a boy, quit posting on here now and roll mama over. You'll have regrets if you don't have a little girl.

BrownArmy

You said you were born in 1972, my math puts you at 46. Doesn't matter. Enjoy your baby.... boy or girl. I never got to buy any dresses or go on ice cream dates. If you have a boy, quit posting on here now and roll mama over. You'll have regrets if you don't have a little girl.

Fat thumbs, 74

floridays

Here’s the deal.

I don’t always agree with you, but you seem like a stand-up guy.

(What you stand up for is your business, again, I don’t agree).

But this other guy posts FAKES, and you’re buying it, but they’re FAKES.

It breaks my little heart that you’re being manipulated by someone else’s agenda.

Guy, stand up for what you actually believe in, not what someone else tricks you into agreeing with.

You like Trump?

God-speed, but you were just agreeing with a FAKE Trump.

Have some integrity.
I knew what I believed when he was :censored2:tin yellow. I'm just havin fun here. I do offer my beliefs but so far only @Old Man Jingles has figured me out. He must be a demented old circus monkey also.

BrownArmy

Yep. So you're telling me newfie quoted facts and just attributed them to Trump.

I've noticed that is how things work around here. Some have been know to twist my words and then say..... so you agree" or some other sort.

Not Newfie, the other guy.

Say what you want about Newfie, at least he’s consistent and doesn’t post fake Trump tweets.