President Trump

BrownArmy

Pretty maddening.

We need a third party with some stones.

Dems do the same crap, it's nonsense. Between campaign finance and election law, we may as well be citizens of an Autocracy. The flavor of Kool-Aid changes, but it's still Kool-Aid.

I HEREBY VOTE GALAXY PARTY!

floridays

I think we'll find out when the IG report comes out?
I wouldn't get too excited abut that one. She is outside of the scope. The current record confirms she violated federal law, yet no prosecution. There are different levels of justice in this country.

floridays

Yeah, I guess Trump putting pressure and initiating sanctions on the Iran regime today really shows his affectionate behavior towards Russia. Russia, who benefits both economically and militarily from their relationship with the regime. :halfdead:
Quit thinking with that head, just grow hair.

newfie

I wouldn't get too excited abut that one. She is outside of the scope. The current record confirms she violated federal law, yet no prosecution. There are different levels of justice in this country.

I was answering the question about lock her up. we wont have an answer until the IG completes his report.

floridays

"The expected April surplus, meanwhile, isn’t keeping the U.S. from running a wider budget deficit for the fiscal year to date. For the first seven months of the budget year, the shortfall totals $382 billion, or $37 billion more than the same period a year ago, CBO estimates. The CBO recently estimated the full-year deficit would be $804 billion, and that trillion-dollar deficits would return in 2020."

Trillion dollar deficits while the economy is booming is considered winning?
Lol
You're correct. Cut spending. Every department, excluding the Department of Defense and Social Security should have at least a 10 percent cut in the budget immediately. That means tomorrow morning when the government opens, or 4 am when Trump tweets his executive order. You guys are total clowns, you always claim the republicans are going to cut everything, yet they never do. Then when they don't cut you bitch about increasing deficits. Can you clowns ever get one consistent script and then stick with it?

BrownArmy

You're correct. Cut spending. Every department, excluding the Department of Defense and Social Security should have at least a 10 percent cut in the budget immediately. That means tomorrow morning when the government opens, or 4 am when Trump tweets his executive order. You guys are total clowns, you always claim the republicans are going to cut everything, yet they never do. Then when they don't cut you bitch about increasing deficits. Can you clowns ever get one consistent script and then stick with it?

Sorry, yes, this government is cutting stuff, but it's random-not-that-much-money-stuff.

They just blew up the deficit, and you defend them?

Come on.

floridays

I'm not sure what Trump did today has any bearing on Russia whatsoever.

Russia gonna do what Russia gonna do, do you think they care that we're (close to) reimposing sanctions on Iran?

How does that effect Russia?

Legit question on topic.
We are not close to imposing sanctions, he just renewed them today. How it affects Russia will be determined by them if they continue to hold up Iran. Get some popcorn.

floridays

It's winning when Republicans are in charge.

All the crocodile tears about budgets and deficits go out the window once the till is back in R control.
Pisses me off more than you. I heard something today about "recission." Nice word, remember it, I'm curious if something is in the works. Time will tell.

floridays

I was answering the question about lock her up. we wont have an answer until the IG completes his report.
I understood that, she's not a target of the report. The report could not tell us anymore about her criminal acts. The report may just give light as to how the FBI tried to cover for her acts. It's fully clear today, she broke US Code. Period. Still no action. They don't want to, I think it's clear they will let her skate. I've never in my life wished I was wrong more than this time. My opinion.