President Trump

newfie

It's not a deflection. By your narrow definition of an American anyone who doesn't like a President is an enemy of America. Despite what you and our current Dictator wannabe think , that is not the principals America was founded on

second deflection. you and your lib buddies are rooting for trump to fail when he is in negotiatons to eliminate nukes from korea. you root against him as he fights to correct trade imbalance . these are issues that were near and dear to the hearts of libs before Trump took them on. Suddenly you bash him as he fights for these very real issues that will help America. There is nothing narrow about it accept your willingness to sacrifice a strong and safer America to defeat Trump.

Sportello

second deflection. you and your lib buddies are rooting for trump to fail when he is in negotiatons to eliminate nukes from korea. you root against him as he fights to correct trade imbalance . these are issues that were near and dear to the hearts of libs before Trump took them on. Suddenly you bash him as he fights for these very real issues that will help America. There is nothing narrow about it accept your willingness to sacrifice a strong and safer America to defeat Trump.
You are delusional.

newfie

What nuclear war did his reckless bragging and boasting almost get us into? You cant pick a fight then claim the moral high ground because you avoided the fight you tried to start

the fight was picked by Obama and his predecessors. Trump is working hard to eliminate that threat . you are rooting against Trump and willing to sacrifice this country to beat Trump.

I await your next hysterical response

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I bash him because he is a dufus who doesn't know how to act like a civilized person. He has the vocabulary of three year old , and his hate filled , isolationist, stances have embolden the extreme fringe elements in our country to think that their outlook on life is OK. I don't wish harm on America I just hope he doesn't due irreparable harm to our country until he is impeached or voted out.
Do you really know what the word " Deflection " means? Because I don't think you do....

And no I am not triggered or upset, just baffled by how you think someone who disagrees with the President whishes harm on America

Turdferguson

Just a turd
the fight was picked by Obama and his predecessors. Trump is working hard to eliminate that threat . you are rooting against Trump and willing to sacrifice this country to beat Trump.

I await your next hysterical response
Have you checked your sodium levels ?
Low sodium leads to delusional thoughts, seriously you are completely delusional

newfie

I bash him because he is a dufus who doesn't know how to act like a civilized person. He has the vocabulary of three year old , and his hate filled , isolationist, stances have embolden the extreme fringe elements in our country to think that their outlook on life is OK. I don't wish harm on America I just hope he doesn't due irreparable harm to our country until he is impeached or voted out.
Do you really know what the word " Deflection " means? Because I don't think you do....

And no I am not triggered or upset, just baffled by how you think someone who disagrees with the President whishes harm on America

You keep dancing . Do you want Trump to do well in Korea or not? Do you want Trump to reduce the trade imbalance or not. I don't need another deflection dance.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
When empty handed snowflakes like yourself either attack the spelling or the opposing poster. I graciously accept you surrender.
Wow 22 minutes to come up with that. Really? I have been in four threads insulting and attacking others waiting and that's what you came up with?
Pitiful , plum pitiful

newfie

Wow 22 minutes to come up with that. Really? I have been in four threads insulting and attacking others waiting and that's what you came up with?
Pitiful , plum pitiful

You're still dancing . Do you want Trump and America to do well with Korea. Every post you dance on proves my point.