President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
like gaither who didn't pay his taxes? did I mention he was a top wall streeter there to fix wall street?

maybe scandal ridden holder who weaponized the justice department for his personal mission and was held in contempt of congress

maybe lynch who while an active investigation is going on secretly meets with the principles husband on a tarmac?

maybe steve chu who left in a cloud of scandal

oh that's right you're the guy that got a woody listening to Obama make pretty speeches and didn't care about anything else.

You are confusing "scandal" with swampy behavior.
You know people who abuse their office for personal financial gain, people who live high on the government and people's dime by traveling on private planes.
What you quoted were partisan BS. Take your Trump colored glasses off and look at it objectively

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have taken the liberty of moving the "Abortion" topic posts to the abortion thread.

So, go there to discuss that topic.
upload_2018-6-24_19-39-34.jpeg

newfie

You are confusing "scandal" with swampy behavior.
You know people who abuse their office for personal financial gain, people who live high on the government and people's dime by traveling on private planes.
What you quoted were partisan BS. Take your Trump colored glasses off and look at it objectively

you first . though I have a feeling when your lib glasses come off I'll find you're blind