President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
ezgif-5-72c052b574.gif

bbsam

Staff member
[QUOTE="bbsam, post: 3615951, member: 22662”]

Wasn’t there a manufacturer that after speaking to the president decided not to move to Mexico? And then after a year and a half, they moved to Mexico?
Yep
It was a tortilla maker.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was Frigidaire or maybe Amana. Amazing how we just forget.

Serf

With all this momentum building. The phony Russian narrative crumbling. I can't help but think that if Roles were reversed and Hillary secured the nomination and won in 2008, Obama could have been the fill-in in 2016. Coasting past presumably Jeb Bush in the General Election. Cementing political change forever.
Now it seems as if contemporary Liberalism as America knows it is going to change, probably forever. The parties are going to push in different directions.

Serf

You may be a bit premature on that.
I'm on record for several things. To include but not limited to: Phony Russian Narrative, No one will suffer consequences for Benghazi, (most public doesn't even know what happened) Hillary will never be prosecuted, & Barack is bisexual.

BrownArmy

Guy, the American public can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Yes, the economy is bumping, for the moment, and yes, the Trump administrations’ handling of the ‘kids’ has been atrocious.

I don’t know what your current job is, but why not go into Kool-Aid distribution?

It will be fine

Guy, the American public can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Yes, the economy is bumping, for the moment, and yes, the Trump administrations’ handling of the ‘kids’ has been atrocious.

I don’t know what your current job is, but why not go into Kool-Aid distribution?
You don’t tap your own supply. Drug dealing 101.