President Trump

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Which one is more of a pompous ass....Comey or Strzok ???
They both came out of the same mold.They are both a disgrace to their profession.How the political hacks can even defend them is disgusting. They were both charged to do their jobs without prejudice which they clearly did not do.Just listen to Strzok read his texts and argue he did not undermine or sway the investigations he participated in.You can't.Purple heart my ass.A jail cell would be nice.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I went to Congresswomen Bonnie Watson Coleman twitter account she is from the 12 district New Jersey (Princeton) "Thank you for your service Mr, Strzok" and people were applauding her. We have jackass Murphy as governor, Crooked Senator Menendez, and this ditz. Their political affiliation all belongs with D

vantexan

I went to Congresswomen Bonnie Watson Coleman twitter account she is from the 12 district New Jersey (Princeton) "Thank you for your service Mr, Strzok" and people were applauding her. We have jackass Murphy as governor, Crooked Senator Menendez, and this ditz. Their political affiliation all belongs with D
I lived in Connecticut for a year, along with Seattle and Santa Fe. Determined to never live in a majority liberal place again.

oldngray

nowhere special
Then purpose was to make Strzok look unreliable and biased ... scored a A+ on that count.
As always, yeah, it was a poop show.
In the last half century, I've never seen anything conducted by Congress that wasn't.
They knew there was no way Strzok was going to admit he did anything wrong so their intent was to expose him as the scumbag he is.