President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
the president waived attorney / client privleges thats transparency.
the tape is showing that trump instructed Cohen to make sure there were good records of anything done.

the payoff was never made.

thats not someone thats hiding anything or losing something. you're acting a little too hopeful here and trying to create something thats not there.
The payoff that trump knew nothing about was never made but if it were made President Trump instructed him to do so by check to have a paper trail to buy the story about an affair that the president claims never happened.

Right.

newfie

The payoff that trump knew nothing about was never made but if it were made President Trump instructed him to do so by check to have a paper trail to buy the story about an affair that the president claims never happened.

Right.

that's it? That's all you got?

vantexan

And what record is that?
The now very famous(where have you been?)recording of Obama talking on a hot microphone to then President of Russia Medvedev telling him to tell Vladimir to be patient. This was his last election, and he'd have a lot more flexibility after the election was over. Funny thing that, Medvedev was president because under Russian law Putin had to sit out a term, couldn't run after serving two terms, so he became prime minister, which is a figurehead position. But Obama was essentially acknowledging who the real power was, and it wasn't President Medvedev. And of course the Russians grabbed Crimea after being patient.

newfie

The now very famous(where have you been?)recording of Obama talking on a hot microphone to then President of Russia Medvedev telling him to tell Vladimir to be patient. This was his last election, and he'd have a lot more flexibility after the election was over. Funny thing that, Medvedev was president because under Russian law Putin had to sit out a term, could run after serving two terms, so he became prime minister, which is a figurehead position. But Obama was essentially acknowledging who the real power was, and it wasn't President Medvedev. And of course the Russians grabbed Crimea after being patient.

he knows the libs like to play stupid when they don't like the answer

MAKAVELI

The now very famous(where have you been?)recording of Obama talking on a hot microphone to then President of Russia Medvedev telling him to tell Vladimir to be patient. This was his last election, and he'd have a lot more flexibility after the election was over. Funny thing that, Medvedev was president because under Russian law Putin had to sit out a term, couldn't run after serving two terms, so he became prime minister, which is a figurehead position. But Obama was essentially acknowledging who the real power was, and it wasn't President Medvedev. And of course the Russians grabbed Crimea after being patient.
They still have Crimea under Drumpf. Ttku.

vantexan

Right.
Or, that's the way you want it to be.

newfie

So exactly why was my post eliminated?

I think mine was deleted for questioning why the libs are so fascinated with the act oral sex? I didn't think I phrased it offensively but its all good if it got cleaned up with all the obscene commentary that was coming from them. I understand the libs frustration that they cant get anything on Trump but to then make vulger posts as a way to just have something to respond with is just silly.