President Trump

newfie

37644042_317800232125938_8869252829408133120_n.jpg

Box Ox

President Donald Trump had relationships with three more women who were paid "hush money" before the election, including one who says he got her pregnant, according to their attorney, Michael Avenatti.

Avenatti Represents Three More Women Claiming Trump Hush Deals

Wonder whether he told the pregnant one to get an abortion or not.

Sleazy lawyer that has no case so tries to have it in the court of public opinion.

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see if there’s evidence Cohen sent hush money to them too.

It will be fine

Wonder whether he told the pregnant one to get an abortion or not.

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see if there’s evidence Cohen sent hush money to them too.
This is what I wonder about the evangelicals. If Trump paid for an abortion would that be enough to get them to finally bail? They’ve excused so much moral depravity I’m not sure. I wonder how Fox would spin it to make his followers stomach it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
With Donald Trump’s former lawyer turning on him and reports that prosecutors want to speak with his financial chief, federal investigators appear to be delving increasingly into the president’s business interests -- an area he has sought to keep off-limits.
The Trump Organization is being put under the microscope as Trump’s former personal lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen signals a willingness to cooperate with U.S. prosecutors in New York. The FBI seized his emails and audio files, including at least a dozen with audio of Trump or of Cohen talking about Trump. Allen Weisselberg, the company’s chief financial officer, was called to testify before a grand jury in the Cohen investigation, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Cohen Probe Reaches Into Trump’s Business, and the Red Line He Drew

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is what I wonder about the evangelicals. If Trump paid for an abortion would that be enough to get them to finally bail?
I think they are overlooking anything before election because Trump is doing very good works ... in their mind.

I don't think you should worry your pretty little head about what evangelicals think ... you don't have the moral authority to understand.