President Trump

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
EC843CE7-4046-4815-83F2-0EFCA5403D8C.gif

vantexan

This is what I wonder about the evangelicals. If Trump paid for an abortion would that be enough to get them to finally bail? They’ve excused so much moral depravity I’m not sure. I wonder how Fox would spin it to make his followers stomach it.
That's the difference between Christians and nonbelievers. We can forgive past sins, God certainly does. You can't forgive that he's not a Democrat. Trump is a very flawed individual. Aren't we all?

vantexan

Yes I agree one successful quarter does not make an overall healthy economy.
So how many quarters does it take in your estimation? You've pointed to Obama's one big quarter, over 5%. Yet he never achieved 3% annually. Only president to never do that. People want to point to the huge recession that officially ended in 2009. Why by 2016 hadn't Obama achieved 3% but now things have suddenly changed under Trump? Policies matter.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I was thinking;

If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?

MAKAVELI

I was thinking;

If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?
I think he could shoot someone in the street on video and his blind sheep would call it fake news.

MAKAVELI

So how many quarters does it take in your estimation? You've pointed to Obama's one big quarter, over 5%. Yet he never achieved 3% annually. Only president to never do that. People want to point to the huge recession that officially ended in 2009. Why by 2016 hadn't Obama achieved 3% but now things have suddenly changed under Trump? Policies matter.
Drumpf wasn't handed an economy in the deepest recession since the great depression. Ttku