President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Let’s just say that if Bill Gates attempted to insert 22.4 clause into programmers’ contracts, Microsoft wouldn’t see 2025.
You've never worked for Microsoft.
I spent 18 months studying Microsoft's expectations of their employees, the compensation offered them and the environment, both physical and mental, in which they worked.

Not many MS programmers actually like their job ... it's pretty tough.

And of course, MS programmers are not Unionized.

Bloomberg
Hidden beneath the ecosystem of twentysomething programmers making six figures at big tech companies is a class of workers who don’t get paid vacation or maternity leave, discounted stock, 401(k) matches, or tuition assistance. For more than two decades, the industry has outsourced an expanding range of jobs to contractors, including coders, chip designers, customer service reps, custodial staff, security guards, and cafeteria workers. “A lot of temps are really used as a permanent tier of second-class workers,” says Erin Hatton, author of , a history of U.S. contingent labor.

bbsam

Staff member
You've never worked for Microsoft.
I spent 18 months studying Microsoft's expectations of their employees, the compensation offered them and the environment, both physical and mental, in which they worked.

Not many MS programmers actually like their job ... it's pretty tough.

And of course, MS programmers are not Unionized.

Bloomberg
Hidden beneath the ecosystem of twentysomething programmers making six figures at big tech companies is a class of workers who don’t get paid vacation or maternity leave, discounted stock, 401(k) matches, or tuition assistance. For more than two decades, the industry has outsourced an expanding range of jobs to contractors, including coders, chip designers, customer service reps, custodial staff, security guards, and cafeteria workers. “A lot of temps are really used as a permanent tier of second-class workers,” says Erin Hatton, author of , a history of U.S. contingent labor.
I always knew my brother was a horrible individual! He’s probably a lot like me except a lot smarter and paid a lot better but in a similar structure.

MAKAVELI

Why in the :censored2: do you think you are entitled to get your questions answered?

You pay me some money and I'll entertain your request.
200.gif