President Trump

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
38693307_967338036795529_4360613843894796288_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like."

-Donald Trump

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It's earnings report week. We're gonna see if Trump's tariff temper tantrums are having an effect yet.

Get ready for fun.
Trump might have made a big mistake gauging his success by the markets.

With earnings winding down, 90% of S&P 500 companies have reported, the results are impressive, and the resolve shows the markets are happy. A 24% increase in earnings coupled with a 9% jump in revenues are lending a bid to the markets.

This is fun... You disappointed?

Market Resolve

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
With earnings winding down, 90% of S&P 500 companies have reported, the results are impressive, and the resolve shows the markets are happy. A 24% increase in earnings coupled with a 9% jump in revenues are lending a bid to the markets.

This is fun... You disappointed?

Market Resolve
It is fun isn't it! It's a win/win for me either way, for Trump, not so much.

But ya, little bit disappointed, I hate to overpay. Take out FAANG and it's not that impressive tbh.

My point remains though. Not a smart move for Trump to make it all about the economy when we're most likely nearing the end of bull run. It's gonna come down, if he's lucky it will happen soon and give him some time for it to recover before the next election.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Donnie John is looking fit on the golf course today.

DkLfJl_W4AAi9CW.jpg
Has to be an impostor.
Trump said that he wouldn’t have time for golf if he became president. “I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he told supporters in Virginia.