President Trump

BrownArmy

Oh God!
Is this the new Dim wit paralysis to the TDS that’s been going around?

Yah man, tell yourself that.

I do recognize from your posts that you have a blind-spot a mile wide about racial issues.

It’s cool, blame it on TDS or the Dims, no worries.

I was born in upstate NY, but I grew up in Queens, Yonkers, and the Bronx.

(As a white kid, I was the ‘minority’)

You were raised in Jim Crow Georgia before I was even born.

You and I look at the same data and come to very different conclusions.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yah man, tell yourself that.

I do recognize from your posts that you have a blind-spot a mile wide about racial issues.

It’s cool, blame it on TDS or the Dims, no worries.
Are you sure it’s a blind spot?

It could be that I see it but
perceive that most of it is
‘not that impacting’.

If you go out looking for mushrooms, that’s all you find.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Are you sure it’s a blind spot?

It could be that I see it but
perceive that most of it is
‘not that impacting’.

If you go out looking for mushrooms, that’s all you find.

Man, that’s so boring.

Boring, boring, boring.

We all don’t know what we don’t know.

Maybe you see it (I’m sure you do), but I sense a serious lack of empathy on your part.

Or not, I’ve been wrong before.

I’ll be wrong again.

Anyway, you and I come to radically different conclusions with similarly available data.

It’s all good.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I was thinking;

How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.

If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

If Democrats don't want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it's all right for illegals to vote?

If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

bbsam

Staff member
Qc
I was thinking;

How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.

If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they march for women's rights?

If Democrats don't want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it's all right for illegals to vote?

If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?
why do conservatives hate the intelligence community?

It will be fine

I was thinking;

Forwards from grandma

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What Liberals fail to realize, is that, if you're going to trash Trump, pick a criticism, stick with it, and prove it.
The constant (hourly) frenzy of coming up with another allegation is simply desensitizing.
There exists no one, if examined under a microscope, who meets the 'flawless' requirement.
Even Mother Teresa has been attacked for not being 'perfect'.

vantexan

I was thinking;

Now stop making sense!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Man, that’s so boring.

Boring, boring, boring.

We all don’t know what we don’t know.

Maybe you see it (I’m sure you do), but I sense a serious lack of empathy on your part.

Or not, I’ve been wrong before.

I’ll be wrong again.

Anyway, you and I come to radically different conclusions with similarly available data.

It’s all good.

Empathy I feel with individuals not with groups.

Sympathy very rarely.

The world is a tough place.

You want warm & fuzzy, go check with @rickyb

rickyb

Empathy I feel with individuals not with groups.

Sympathy very rarely.

The world is a tough place.

You want warm & fuzzy, go check with @rickyb
im surprised u say that about me.

I have a far bleaker view of the world than most bc members.

for example I don't think westerners are free. I believe that a good portion of our reality is lies similar to the philosophy of plato or Descartes. I think govts lie to us all the time about war. I think we chose the wrong economic system.

but im not a cynic either. ppl can do anything to fight back.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
im surprised u say that about me.

I have a far bleaker view of the world than most bc members.

for example I don't think westerners are free. I believe that a good portion of our reality is lies similar to the philosophy of plato or Descartes. I think govts lie to us all the time about war. I think we chose the wrong economic system.

but im not a cynic either. ppl can do anything to fight back.
You are always proposing taking from those that produce and giving it to those that do not. :sheepish:

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
What Liberals fail to realize, is that, if you're going to trash Trump, pick a criticism, stick with it, and prove it.
The constant (hourly) frenzy of coming up with another allegation is simply desensitizing.
There exists no one, if examined under a microscope, who meets the 'flawless' requirement.
Even Mother Teresa has been attacked for not being 'perfect'.
A microscope?!? Are you out of your freakin’ deranged mind?!?