President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hmm. Well you are on force ignore by staff under my account, I can't change that..... So your point is kind of weak.
You can't change anything and I asked to have you on Ignore.

It gives the Staff a false sense of accomplishment in doing so and I would have you on Ignore anyway ...
...just like I have several other posters whose intelligence and/or sincerity is too low to meet my standards.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don’t believe that is the case. I think they were “unverified”.
Snopes classifies “unverified” as FALSE ... at least when it is detrimental to Conservatives.

Snopes doesn't impress me, as you do, to be dishonest or employ "Double Standards".

Gawd, I love Double Standards.
I was disappointed in this respect regarding Snopes.

bbsam

Staff member
It gets old reading the spewing... We get enough of it from Trump...Don't you think?
I think it’s rational to point out the 2.7% inflation with respect to 3.2% wage growth and how Trumps economy can’t really be called a “populist centered” economy.

bbsam

Staff member
Snopes classifies “unverified” as FALSE ... at least when it is detrimental to Conservatives.

Snopes doesn't impress me, as you do, to be dishonest or employ "Double Standards".

Gawd, I love Double Standards.
I was disappointed in this respect regarding Snopes.
What are you babbling about?

If you want to use Snopes, does it say that all of the Steele dossier was proven false?

bbsam

Staff member
So you admit defeat on the original subject and now you try and change subjects.

I'm not a doofus lemming like you who goes and investigates things someone else suggests.

Look it up yourself.
No I do not admit defeat. You wanted to use Snopes. When I searched Snopes, I saw nothing of the president’s pee fetish.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not really. Not when corporations had their taxes slashed and then made a SHOW of passing it on to employees.
There were millions of entry level jobs created by American corporations and that's why the wage increase blurb occurred.
Once these newly employed Americans learn their job and become more valuable to their employers, their wages will go up.

bbsam

Staff member
There were millions of entry level jobs created by American corporations and that's why the wage increase blurb occurred.
Once these newly employed Americans learn their job and become more valuable to their employers, their wages will go up.
Fedex has been saying that for decades. It’s BS.