President Trump

Sportello

Hey grifter,

Again, part of my point was that when Trump was to take over, it was going to be over. Many thought the stock market would plummet and the economy would nose dive.

You know this is true, look in the mirror.
:bsbullf:

Please tell me where I said that, and then I will apologize to you. In the meantime, I think you're full of :bsbullf:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Omarosa says she’s heard the tape of Trump dropping an N-bomb. I think that might cost him the black vote, they won’t stay home again in 2020.

I was wondering why you didn't source your claim...

Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there is tape to prove it

In her book, Unhinged, a copy of which was obtained by the Guardian ahead of its publication next week, the former Apprentice participant insists that the reports are true, although she does not say she heard him use the word herself.

Let's face it they're both vile human beings, lying, making bogus claims, and highly dramatic.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was wondering why you didn't source your claim...

Omarosa says Trump is a racist who uses N-word – and claims there is tape to prove it

In her book, Unhinged, a copy of which was obtained by the Guardian ahead of its publication next week, the former Apprentice participant insists that the reports are true, although she does not say she heard him use the word herself.

Let's face it they're both vile human beings, lying, making bogus claims, and highly dramatic.
She does say that in the book but in the interviews that she's giving now she says that she has since actually heard the tape. Says it wasn't in the book because it had already gone to publishing by the time she heard it. She made that claim on Meet the Press this past Sunday.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
She does say that in the book but in the interviews that she's giving now she says that she has since actually heard the tape. Says it wasn't in the book because it had already gone to publishing by the time she heard it. She made that claim on Meet the Press this past Sunday.

Guess we'll know when the tape is made public. Her word is as bad as his until then.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Guess we'll know when the tape is made public. Her word is as bad as his until then.
Yeah I don't believe a thing that woman says without some corroboration. I watched her interview on Meet The Press which is the first time I ever listened to her period. She really reminded me of Kelly Anne Conway in that she was very smooth, had an answer for everything, but somehow you just didn't trust her.

newfie

Yeah I don't believe a thing that woman says without some corroboration. I watched her interview on Meet The Press which is the first time I ever listened to her period. She really reminded me of Kelly Anne Conway in that she was very smooth, had an answer for everything, but somehow you just didn't trust her.

I was surprised. Chuck Todd destroyed her credibility and I don't think she ever realized it. Her story is changing with every interview. It may completely unravel before the book is released.

It will be fine

Don't jump on that ship it's already leaking.
I doubt it matters if it’s true or not. It adds to the narrative of Trump is a racist. It wouldn’t surprise anyone if there’s a tape of him using slurs but it might help the black vote actually turnout instead of staying home like they did in 2016.

vantexan

I doubt it matters if it’s true or not. It adds to the narrative of Trump is a racist. It wouldn’t surprise anyone if there’s a tape of him using slurs but it might help the black vote actually turnout instead of staying home like they did in 2016.
Someone who worked in the White House and is seeking a big payday is using something like racism which they know the Press will eat up? What a shock. Doesn't matter that no one else has heard it. Doesn't matter that the President in years past received many awards for his efforts in the Black community. All that matters is getting at him in any way that'll win Democrats votes. Truth be damned.