President Trump

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Not my president. Not my president. Not my president.
More than half the country couldn't stand Obummer but, he was still the (our) president.
Whose dividing the country ?
Barack Obama's legacy appears to be on the right track, as 63% of Americans in hindsight say they approve of the way he handled his job. Gallup's first measure of Obama's retrospective job approval rating places him behind John Kennedy and Ronald Reagan among the 10 most recent presidents. Richard Nixon is rated worst today for how he handled his job, with 28% approving.

Obama's First Retrospective Job Approval Rating Is 63%

bbsam

Staff member
Barack Obama's legacy appears to be on the right track, as 63% of Americans in hindsight say they approve of the way he handled his job. Gallup's first measure of Obama's retrospective job approval rating places him behind John Kennedy and Ronald Reagan among the 10 most recent presidents. Richard Nixon is rated worst today for how he handled his job, with 28% approving.

Rasmussen says 900% hate Obama. And he’s a Muslim.

newfie

America was giddy from hiring a black man for the job. it dropped quickly after he created Obama care