President Trump

newfie

Come now. If that were the case, the number would be in the 80s at least.

the othe 40 percent were enjoying their tax decrease. its that moment when they open up their check, see the money they're getting back and realize that sweet talking brother had been lying to them.

newfie

just think it took a rich old white racist to become president before we could finally make some significant progress on minority employment :)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
just think it took a rich old white racist to become president before we could finally make some significant progress on minority employment :)
and don't forget all those AA's and Hispanics that now have jobs and didn't have time to vote against Obama in this poll :)
the othe 40 percent were enjoying their tax decrease. its that moment when they open up their check, see the money they're getting back and realize that sweet talking brother had been lying to them.
tenor (1).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It is suggesting that the people who couldn’t or didn’t vote couldn’t stand him. That’s not a fair assumption
True in my case.
I liked Obama and still do.
I even liked him as President up until Obamacare passed.
I still find it unbelievable he was re-elected in 2012.
If Obama could get re-elected in 2012, Trump is a shoo-in for 2020.

vantexan

Well this is interesting. The White House counsel, McGahn, has cooperated with the Mueller investigation, giving them 30 hours worth of interviews. He told them under oath that he saw no illegal actions by the President. Mind you this isn't Trump's personal lawyer but the White House counsel. His first duty is to protect the presidency. Newt Gingrich just pointed out Mueller made a fatal error. He got the White House counsel to vouch for the President under oath. The report about the cooperation came out in the New York Times this weekend. According to Gingrich there is now no legal reason for Trump to be questioned. Trump had signed off on McGahn cooperating so I suspect a chess master thought quite a few moves ahead. Gingrich said Mueller might as well write his report and go home. Mueller will have to stand up in court and show evidence that contradicts a very well respected government lawyer. Doubtful McGahn perjured himself under oath.

vantexan

The central Valley is not going to sway any poll taken in California.
Orange county is south of L.A. and known to be Republican leaning. The point is that the poll could have been taken in California without it being 80%+ for Obama. Depends where they asked their questions, and the questions asked.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Well this is interesting. The White House counsel, McGahn, has cooperated with the Mueller investigation, giving them 30 hours worth of interviews. He told them under oath that he saw no illegal actions by the President. Mind you this isn't Trump's personal lawyer but the White House counsel. His first duty is to protect the presidency. Newt Gingrich just pointed out Mueller made a fatal error. He got the White House counsel to vouch for the President under oath. The report about the cooperation came out in the New York Times this weekend. According to Gingrich there is now no legal reason for Trump to be questioned. Trump had signed off on McGahn cooperating so I suspect a chess master thought quite a few moves ahead. Gingrich said Mueller might as well write his report and go home. Mueller will have to stand up in court and show evidence that contradicts a very well respected government lawyer. Doubtful McGahn perjured himself under oath.

So are we to believe that the only leak from the Mueller investigation just so happens to be one that paints a favorable outcome for Trump?
download (3).jpeg

Why not wait for the report to come out before declaring victory