President Trump

Sportello

Something I saw today:

"Dude, you seriously don't see collusion in a person who was $10m in the hole w a Russian oligarch w ties to Putin, went to work for Trump campaign "for free," and would rather spend 80 yrs in jail than risk being poisoned by a nerve agent? Odd."

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The whole "working for free" thing is just a huge red flag for a guy like Manafort. Whatever else you might think of him he is definitely not someone who does anything for free especially when he's in desperate need of cash. Either he got compensated in some manner that we don't know about (yet) or someone was squeezing him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor (4).gif
[

Sportello

Something I saw today:

"Dude, you seriously don't see collusion in a person who was $10m in the hole w a Russian oligarch w ties to Putin, went to work for Trump campaign "for free," and would rather spend 80 yrs in jail than risk being poisoned by a nerve agent? Odd."
@Old Man Jingles, it ain’t really funny.

The ‘mob’ used to just run Russia, now they are trying to go ‘big league’. There’s a lot of unaccounted for cash out there. War...that’s what it’s good for!

bbsam

Staff member
Something I saw today:

I used to think for sure Trump would pardon Manafort. Maybe Manafort is right where Putin wants him for the rest of his life.

bbsam

Staff member
The whole "working for free" thing is just a huge red flag for a guy like Manafort. Whatever else you might think of him he is definitely not someone who does anything for free especially when he's in desperate need of cash. Either he got compensated in some manner that we don't know about (yet) or someone was squeezing him.
Shhhh. This case has nothing to do with the president.

It will be fine

Semion Mogilevich - Net worth: $10 Billion approximately. Considered to be the most powerful "Russian" gangster in the world, he is believed to be the head of multiple international Russian organized crime groups. He was actually born in Ukraine.
Ya, not buying it. Putin controls an arsenal of nukes and the mineral, gas and oil rights of a country.