President Trump

floridays

Does a rally count?
_82A2202b.JPG
What was the reason for the rally. I won't treat you like a useful idiot. Why were they there? You jack wagons can be superlative. Answer my question please. What was the rally, why were they there?

floridays

You do understand your first quote from me was asking you something... correct?
Then after a bs or mindless response from you I respond...HUH?

I have to admit, it must be aggravating knowing that what you have salivated over for a year or more has evaporated into nothing. Like I told @bbsam 10 months ago, there is no there there.
clowns on parade, keep digging the hole. This will not turn out pretty for your side.

Sportello

I have to admit, it must be aggravating knowing that what you have salivated over for a year or more has evaporated into nothing. Like I told @bbsam 10 months ago, there is no there there.
clowns on parade, keep digging the hole. This will not turn out pretty for your side.

I don't answer to your idiotic demands.

As far as Mueller, we'll see. It ain't anywhere near over, and donnie john is cracking.

floridays

I don't answer to your idiotic demands.

As far as Mueller, we'll see. It ain't anywhere near over, and donnie john is cracking.
Not aware of any demands. Mueller's wad is shot. He's still digging however. You are correct, it is not over. The ball will be punted, actually the turnover comes from a huge fumble, and justice will march down the field.

bbsam

Staff member

Honest question: do you think 10 months is a long time for a criminal investigation?

floridays

Honest question: do you think 10 months is a long time for a criminal investigation?
Truth... Yes. You won't accept what I say but when you start with a crime you investigate to fill in the pieces to identify and prove the players culpability.
I stand by what I said 10 months ago. the two biggest lynch pins (spelled correctly for effect) have either pled, Flynn...(process) or been convicted, Papa..... whatever,(process as well) and Mueller is still massaging his Johnson searching the earth for something. There is no there there. Respectfully, I believe that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They were the best part of the rally, apart from fidgeting flag girl, who wiped her nose on the American flag right behind tRUmp, and then wrapped herself in it. She stayed.

MAGATS
For those of you who can't see through the :bsbullf: the girl wiped her nose on the back of her finger.

That's why no takes you seriously, you made a great post until you had to embellish it with your little lie. Why?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Black man breathin' all the white man's air". WHITE POWER ! -- Dave Chappelle
"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control."
-Donald Trump

floridays

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control."
-Donald Trump
How about a proper citation Mr. Laziness
Where did that come from, link the source.
I love a punk
- Floridays

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
-Donald Trump
I tried to read it... I'm startin' to get light headed.. need some air.

bbsam

Staff member
Truth... Yes. You won't accept what I say but when you start with a crime you investigate to fill in the pieces to identify and prove the players culpability.
I stand by what I said 10 months ago. the two biggest lynch pins (spelled correctly for effect) have either pled, Flynn...(process) or been convicted, Papa..... whatever,(process as well) and Mueller is still massaging his Johnson searching the earth for something. There is no there there. Respectfully, I believe that.
Then do you also believe the Hillary/Benghazi investigation was political nonsense?

And don’t forget, Mueller was commissioned by a republican president’s DOJ.

floridays

Then do you also believe the Hillary/Benghazi investigation was political nonsense?

And don’t forget, Mueller was commissioned by a republican president’s DOJ.
The first part pertaining to Benghazi no I do not think it was political nonsense. The judicial hearings were nonsense, an inept attempt to gain facts.
You know damn well if the exact scenario happened today with Trump you would not be satisfied.

And don't forget, McCain hated Trump and sent someone to get the dossier, and don't forget republicans in office and other high positions are never Trumper's to this day. Op/Ed Nyt a visible example. I told you 10 months ago there was no there there. I was correct then, and am correct now. I think the truth is slowly starting to emerge, slowly only because of FBI, and DOJ foot dragging.
I told you a long time ago to jump off the ship or there will be egg that needs to be wiped off your face. Back in November last year I posted of Andrew McCabe's early retirement, I wondered why. Imagine that, the clown was in the news after the AIG report, and he is now the target of a federal grand jury. Oh shucks.
No there there on Trumps side, FBI, DOJ not so good for anyone associated with the conspiracy. I used the exact term long ago, it was and is.
Ok, your turn rip apart what I just said.