President Trump

newfie

My wife has a t-shirt with an iris on it.
Does that count?

The_Mountain_T_Shirt_Iris_In_The_Moonlight.jpg

yes , wives are known to be terrorists and therefore do not need identifying t-shirts. :)

watdaflock?

the consensus from every expert I have seen on the trump love and trump hate side agree that collusion is not a crime.
You lie like Trump and make no sense, like Rudy Giuliani.
"truth isnt truth"
Faux says it isn't a crime. Admit it, that's all you watch.

Do you honestly believe Donald Sr. didn't know about that Donald Jr. meeting with all those Russians, which took place where Trump lives, at the Trump tower......?

l

o

l

i wonder if papadapolous has started serving that 14 days of hard time for his heinous crimes.
I wonder if you'd be willing to lie during a Federal Investigation, spend two weeks in prison and officially have on your records a Felony.

newfie

Do you honestly believe Donald Sr. didn't know about that Donald Jr. meeting with all those Russians, which took place where Trump lives, at the Trump tower......?

l

o

l

I wonder if you'd be willing to lie during a Federal Investigation, spend two weeks in prison and officially have on your records a Felony.

I see you had to resort to name calling and character assassination to cover up your lack of a credible argument.

No Junior is not a 10 year old and Donald is a very busy man so its very possible that jr. has meetings all the time that he does not inform his daddy of ahead of time.

floridays

Collusion is a crime. Hope this helps.

Remember those pattern questions in 4th grade? Here's another one.

Trump's Lawyer: Felon
Trump's Campaign Chairman: Felon
Trump's Deputy Campaign Chairman: Felon
Trump's National Security Adviser: Felon
Trump's Foreign Policy Adviser: Felon
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You definitely should hire counsel when the opportuninty avails itself.

watdaflock?

No Junior is not a 10 year old and Donald is a very busy man so its very possible that jr. has meetings all the time that he does not inform his daddy of ahead of time.

Trump confessed by tweet that the purpose of the June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting between his campaign and a Kremlin-linked lawyer was “to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics.”
The Trump Tower meeting clearly fits established definitions of “conspiracy to defraud the United States.”

Hope this helps.

watdaflock?

Id say sentencing is a good indicator of the level of a "crime," not just final sentencing, but initial exposure to a possible sentence. Next.
Way to ignore my question. We are not comparing your idea of the "level" of the "crime" my point is, they are Felons.
Yes, not all Felons are the same.

Hope this helps.

floridays

Way to ignore my question. We are not comparing your idea of the "level" of the "crime" my point is, they are Felons.
Yes, not all Felons are the same.

Hope this helps.
Sharpen your mower blades, clown, you are in deep weeds and will need them to get out. I'd look at your previous post if I was inclined to but I only remember a statement, no question to answer.
If you would like to register a question I will start my watch, billable hours clown. Always seek counsel in your future. I see a problem in your future and this is my advice. Free.

watdaflock?

Sharpen your mower blades, clown, you are in deep weeds and will need them to get out. I'd look at your previous post if I was inclined to but I only remember a statement, no question to answer.
If you would like to register a question I will start my watch, billable hours clown. Always seek counsel in your future. I see a problem in your future and this is my advice. Free.
"please tell me which of those five on that list isn't a Felon."
Which you have not.

Hope this helps, oh' glorious UPS linguist.

watdaflock?

Papajackass. Flynn has yet to be sentenced.
OK, but just to remind everyone else-
President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying to the friend.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador last December, becoming the first senior White House official to cut a cooperation deal in the special counsel’s wide-ranging inquiry into election interference.

Sportello

Are you a lawyer, in good standing?