President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Trump fired him when the public found out about his history. Ttku. It’s the same thing he did with Flynn. Hire a scumbag, know everything about his scumbaggery, fire him when the public hears learns about it and act surprised. All while claiming to be a master businessman that only hires the best and knows everything that goes on in his organization.
It may be with Trump (possibly all CEO’s) that scumbaggery simply is not a dishonorable quality until it comes to public light.

floridays

That’s fine. But the point is that Trump knew what to expect, hired him and only when made public, fired him. Just like ITBF said.
And his firing was a loss to the administration. Exactly what was his lie to the Fbi and his lie to Mike Pence. I say he lied to neither. Don't know about to Pence as a fact, but to the FBI I do, per their statements. He's a man of honor, what you clowns think carries no water with me.

floridays

Walk to where? No administration will ever hire him again. His name, his son’s name by the end will be mid. Witness the birth of a pariah family.
Simply amazing, a man was framed trying to pull in the big catch DJT, ruined monetarily, mounting a defense and forced to plea.
You clowns are bat:censored2: crazy with everything Trump and any person that has had contact with him. DJT will be re-elected, I'd hate to be you for the next 6.5 years. Knock yourself out however.

newfie

Trump fired him when the public found out about his history. Ttku. It’s the same thing he did with Flynn. Hire a scumbag, know everything about his scumbaggery, fire him when the public hears learns about it and act surprised. All while claiming to be a master businessman that only hires the best and knows everything that goes on in his organization.

Obama fired a lot of scumbags in his early years too. never a peep out of you. now it suddenly matters.

regardless of your attempt to make something of the hiring the fact remainsTrump found out about the ukranian allegations and quickly got rid of manifort.

newfie

He’s implicated in a scheme to kidnap a cleric for the Turkish government.

Flynn reportedly being investigated in cleric kidnap plot

As a member of the NSC he was also an unregistered foreign agent.

Mike Flynn Registered as a Foreign Agent With DOJ for Turkey Work During Trump Campaign

I think a man that works for the interest of a foreign government and hides that fact in order to get a job at the heights of our national security is a scumbag.

you were implicated by me as a nut job , therefore by your logic you are in fact such.

bbsam

Staff member
Simply amazing, a man was framed trying to pull in the big catch DJT, ruined monetarily, mounting a defense and forced to plea.
You clowns are bat:censored2: crazy with everything Trump and any person that has had contact with him. DJT will be re-elected, I'd hate to be you for the next 6.5 years. Knock yourself out however.
Whatever. Wrong or right, Trump is getting everything he asked for. You can’t live your life like an ass and expect everyone to roll over. And if Flynn’s life is ruined, he played a huge role in it. No victims in this picture.

newfie

and sadly I think this silly argument by Itty highlights a dangerous time with our politics. people are implicated by anonymous sources and tried and convicted in public court by a rabid liberal media. the charges never see the inside of a court room because they would never survive legal scrutiny. But in the venue presented they gain a life of their own.

bbsam

Staff member
And his firing was a loss to the administration. Exactly what was his lie to the Fbi and his lie to Mike Pence. I say he lied to neither. Don't know about to Pence as a fact, but to the FBI I do, per their statements. He's a man of honor, what you clowns think carries no water with me.
Then why do you reply? It’s not like you defending Flynn’s “honor” holds any weight. Maybe you should go play lawyer somewhere else.

bbsam

Staff member
and sadly I think this silly argument by Itty highlights a dangerous time with our politics. people are implicated by anonymous sources and tried and convicted in public court by a rabid liberal media. the charges never see the inside of a court room because they would never survive legal scrutiny. But in the venue presented they gain a life of their own.
Is it any different on the conservative side?

I still hear conspiratives go on about the Clintons murdering folks and Hillary’s emails. Neither of those will see a courtroom.

Last edited:

newfie

Whatever. Wrong or right, Trump is getting everything he asked for. You can’t live your life like an ass and expect everyone to roll over. And if Flynn’s life is ruined, he played a huge role in it. No victims in this picture.

your defense shows the insanity of todays liberal snowflake mentality.

Flynn is interviewed by FBI agents whose intial assessment of the interview was that he (Flynn) was truthful.
The over zealous prosecuter and his gang of now 15 angry democrats decide they need to turn him then create a charge of lying.
Flynn now loses everything financially fighting this charge , in the end he turns like they want and they get nothing they needed.
but Flynn is still a broken and ruined man who otherwise served his country proudly for decades.

your biased liberal snowflake response is the man somehow deserved it.

newfie

Is it any different on the conservative side?

I still hear conpiratives go on about the Clintons murdering folks and Hillary’s emails. Neither of those will see a courtroom.

they have done a nice job of avoiding responsibility for their actions , on this we agree.

bbsam

Staff member
your defense shows the insanity of todays liberal snowflake mentality.

Flynn is interviewed by FBI agents whose intial assessment of the interview was that he (Flynn) was truthful.
The over zealous prosecuter and his gang of now 15 angry democrats decide they need to turn him then create a charge of lying.
Flynn now loses everything financially fighting this charge , in the end he turns like they want and they get nothing they needed.
but Flynn is still a broken and ruined man who otherwise served his country proudly for decades.

your biased liberal snowflake response is the man somehow deserved it.
Has nothing to do with liberal or conservative. These are swamp games. Linda Tripp. Monica Lewinsky. Michael Flynn. Happens on both sides with savage enjoyment. I suspect Trump Jr and Jared will also be swamp fodder.

bacha29

I have a new prediction, in the end General Flynn will walk. If I'm correct, you heard it here first.
With Gates, Manafort , Flynn, Cohen, etc. all ready and willing to sing the question is will the Mueller team be able to get them all to sing in harmony putting together a long trail of indelible evidence that will sink Trump? That's not an easy task.
Here's an outcome worthy of thought. GOP loses control of at least the House. The evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors is iron clad but getting articles of impeachment through Congress will run up against the 2020 presidential election.
In response the Republican caucus goes to the Democratic caucus and says, " hey blue here's the deal. In exchange for not moving to impeach we get Trump to agree not to run again What happen to him after he leaves office is a matter for DOJ to figure out".

newfie

Has nothing to do with liberal or conservative. These are swamp games. Linda Tripp. Monica Lewinsky. Michael Flynn. Happens on both sides with savage enjoyment. I suspect Trump Jr and Jared will also be swamp fodder.

Nothing happened to linda tripp. Monica Lewinsky was the victim of your president. you lump them with Mike Flynn a man who served his country honorably for decades and then got railroaded . you need better examples for your rebuttal.