President Trump

floridays

I will tell you Sir.
For a year and a half or so this type of article has been offered, the result has been Butkus. I remember countless leaks from government sources, full of "damaging" information to Trump et al. We are now getting confirmation of the source of these leaks, and the associated damage.... another Butkus. The only thing that matters is what comes out in a Court of Law, period. I understand the purpose of this article, you remain to be a sheep. Next question.

bbsam

Staff member
I will tell you Sir.
For a year and a half or so this type of article has been offered, the result has been Butkus. I remember countless leaks from government sources, full of "damaging" information to Trump et al. We are now getting confirmation of the source of these leaks, and the associated damage.... another Butkus. The only thing that matters is what comes out in a Court of Law, period. I understand the purpose of this article, you remain to be a sheep. Next question.
Incorrect. Rudy knows that the court of public opinion is far more important and at stake. He is correct.

floridays

Incorrect. Rudy knows that the court of public opinion is far more important and at stake. He is correct.
Agreed, but for those concerned with "truth" the halls of a courtroom were instituted. You know who you are and where you come from (political philosophy,) and are aware of your total disregard for the truth.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So, you're saying that the legal system is irrelevant, that public lynching is acceptable, that mob rule is acceptable, and you're okay with that.

God help us all if you ever attain the majority.

bbsam

Staff member
So, you're saying that the legal system is irrelevant, that public lynching is acceptable, that mob rule is acceptable, and you're okay with that.

God help us all if you ever attain the majority.
That does seem to be where Rudy’s efforts have been aimed.

bbsam

Staff member
Agreed, but for those concerned with "truth" the halls of a courtroom were instituted. You know who you are and where you come from (political philosophy,) and are aware of your total disregard for the truth.
I am increasingly aware of the swamp games and the players in it.

bbsam

Staff member
yea trump wont get the republican nomination either , nor will he be elected president . I enjoy watching the surprise on your faces as he clears each liberal hurdle.
There is no longer any surprise. Just justification born of the president’s incompetence.

And I enjoy watching the right crap all over the high minded morals they’ve preached for a generation. No doubt they’ll find them again once they are out of power.

newfie

There is no longer any surprise. Just justification born of the president’s incompetence.

And I enjoy watching the right crap all over the high minded morals they’ve preached for a generation. No doubt they’ll find them again once they are out of power.

I have watched politicians pretend to be moral for decades and always been disappointed.
I didn't need another one lying to me about morality this time, in fact I like knowing that the guy is immoral before he was elected rather then finding out afterwards.
our nations morality will be preserved in these two wonderful additions to the supreme court and the many we are racking up in the lower courts.
you guys don't get it when you say trump is a liar or immoral I say uh huh and ?

bbsam

Staff member
I have watched politicians pretend to be moral for decades and always been disappointed.
I didn't need another one lying to me about morality this time, in fact I like knowing that the guy is immoral before he was elected rather then finding out afterwards.
our nations morality will be preserved in these two wonderful additions to the supreme court and the many we are racking up in the lower courts.
you guys don't get it when you say trump is a liar or immoral I say uh huh and ?
Two Corinthians

bbsam

Staff member
I do understand the poke at Trump that was implied, I would tell you that at least on the British Isles, that is exactly how they say 2nd Corinthians.
I doubt that is where the president picked up that phraseology or any of the rest of his deep religious convictions.

floridays

I doubt that is where the president picked up that phraseology or any of the rest of his deep religious convictions.
I honestly can't say, religious convictions will give you the fastline to eternal damnation.
After I posted last, a preacher I am listening to (currently), Alistair Begg, a Scot said Two John, 2nd John in our lingo.
oneplace.com check it out.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't vote for a pope I voted for a president who can and is doing the things I wanted done.
By that logic, we won’t see moral arguments from you when an administration comes to power doing things you don’t want done, correct?