President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
ive only read his interview books.

ive watched alot of youtube stuff from him.
I think you would like it ... it is right up your alley in that US Capitalism is a scourge upon the individuals and states not in sync with the USA, especially from the Truman administration onward.
Hegemony - leadership or dominance, especially by one country or social group over others.
Chomsky has read and influenced by the writings of Gramsci.

Antonio Gramsci is best known for his theory of cultural hegemony, which describes how the state and ruling capitalist class, the bourgeoisie, use cultural institutions to maintain power in capitalist societies.

rickyb

I think you would like it ... it is right up your alley in that US Capitalism is a scourge upon the individuals and states not in sync with the USA, especially from the Truman administration onward.
Hegemony - leadership or dominance, especially by one country or social group over others.
Chomsky has read and influenced by the writings of Gramsci.

Antonio Gramsci is best known for his theory of cultural hegemony, which describes how the state and ruling capitalist class, the bourgeoisie, use cultural institutions to maintain power in capitalist societies.
i either forgot or didnt know you read this stuff.

hedges quotes gramsci and says were in the interregnum where the old way has failed but we dont know where to go.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
42289109_2669807216378357_5400346686620958720_n.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm guessing the IRS was a co-conspirator then. It's funny watching Trump burn your ass up. Keep it coming, hilarious.
I guess Trump was aware that every day is Father's Day, he wasn't helping his Mother, we all know what he thinks of women.:2guns::2guns::drool:

This is why Trump didn't release his taxes. He didn't break any laws but knew the liberal media would twist anything they saw. Its unamerican to only pay what you owe and use the tax rules to owe less whenever possible of course.

What was illegal was for someone to leak the records to the NYT and for them to print it.

MAKAVELI

Banned
This is why Trump didn't release his taxes. He didn't break any laws but knew the liberal media would twist anything they saw. Its unamerican to only pay what you owe and use the tax rules to owe less whenever possible of course.

What was illegal was for someone to leak the records to the NYT and for them to print it.
Drumpf is nothing but a con man and a fraud. He has claimed for years that he made $billions from a small $1 million loan from his father when in fact his father had funnelled money to him and his siblings their entire life since they were children.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Drumpf is nothing but a con man and a fraud. He has claimed for years that he made $billions from a small $1 million loan from his father when in fact his father had funnelled money to him and his siblings their entire life since they were children.
Can you not make billions from a million?
Did he have to tell you his father gave him money all his life?
My dad gave me money. He also loaned me money.
Why is Trumps money from his father " funneled " ?
This makes him a con man and a fraud?