President Trump

BrownArmy

The assertion is that what he received from his father 40 years ago would be the equivalent of what was it, $413 million today. If he's a billionaire he made more happen with his money than most.

Wrong, on so many levels.

Did you even read the article?

100,000 documents and 18 months of work.

Before Trump even got elected, some of us were telling you he was a liar.

Now, there's evidence (about his lies about his wealth and being a 'self-made man')...and you don't care.

You're weak.

MAKAVELI

Banned
The assertion is that what he received from his father 40 years ago would be the equivalent of what was it, $413 million today. If he's a billionaire he made more happen with his money than most.
It was said if he did nothing but put that money in a S&P 500 index fund it would be worth $1.5 billion today. Sorry he's no genius, just a con man and a fraud.

Whitelexus

I’m going out on a limb here but I have a feeling neither one of you are going to change the others’ opinion. I enjoy the entertainment tho :)
Carry on!
Lol

vantexan

What is interesting is that Trump's claims of being a self-made man are completely false.

Trump's a liar.

He bought your vote with a lie, but you still support him.

That's also interesting...no matter how many times it's proven that Trump is a liar, you still stick with him.

You have a sickness.

First step is admitting you have a problem...
What I see is the man doing a lot more for average people than the previous guy did. It's a known fact that politicians lie. It's news to you that Trump lies about some things? He's also fulfilling campaign promises. By the way, for all you naysayers who said his policies wouldn't lead to higher wages, Amazon just made their minimum wage $15hr. In places where they have their distribution centers, like here in the K.C. area, that puts pressure on other employers to keep up. So yeah, I see a real improvement over the last administration for the working man.

BrownArmy

If you were rich what would you do for your kids. Guess we'll never know. :)

I probably wouldn't put my kid on payroll as a 'consultant' when he was three years old.

Lulz, through the shenanigans, Trump was worth $8,000,000 by the time he was seventeen years old.

Self-made man, my :censored2:...

Get over it, everything Trump told you was a lie.

But...

If you're OK with that, and you like what he's doing with the country, just be honest and say, "I DON'T CARE THAT TRUMP IS A LIAR AND A THIEF, I JUST LIKE HIM AND WHAT HE'S DOING"...

By all means, if you don't care that Trump is a lying friend, just admit it.

vantexan

It was said if he did nothing but put that money in a S&P 500 index fund it would be worth $1.5 billion today. Sorry he's no genius, just a con man and a fraud.
He's worth more than that according to estimates, and there's no way of knowing how the stock market would perform. He built things, and until recently Democrats sang his praises all the way. How does it feel to have been played by an old white conservative? :)

BrownArmy

What I see is the man doing a lot more for average people than the previous people did. It's a known fact that politicians lie. It's news to you that Trump lies about some things. He's also fulfilling campaign promises. By the way, for all you naysayers who said his policies wouldn't lead to higher wages, Amazon just made their minimum wage $15hr. In places where they have their distribution centers, like here in the K.C. area, that puts pressure on other employers to keep up. So yeah, I see a real improvement over the last administration for the working man.

Like the tax cut?

90% of which went to the 1%?

You're so high on Kool-Aid, it's amazing.

Y'all were ready to literally crucify Obama and Hillary about lies that weren't actually lies, now you're lying down like a dog for your lying dear leader.

You make me sick.

Glad you enjoy the temporary successes of Trump, it's gonna come back and hit us.

MAKAVELI

Banned
He's worth more than that according to estimates, and there's no way of knowing how the stock market would perform. He built things, and until recently Democrats sang his praises all the way. How does it feel to be played by an old, white conservative? :)
Estimates. LMFAO!

Smashmouth

What I see is the man doing a lot more for average people than the previous guy did. It's a known fact that politicians lie. It's news to you that Trump lies about some things? He's also fulfilling campaign promises. By the way, for all you naysayers who said his policies wouldn't lead to higher wages, Amazon just made their minimum wage $15hr. In places where they have their distribution centers, like here in the K.C. area, that puts pressure on other employers to keep up. So yeah, I see a real improvement over the last administration for the working man.

Might want to do some research before opening your mouth....kinda like Trump....but Amazon raised their minimum wage to $15 and took away all stock bonuses and monthly performance incentives....so employees are actually going to make LESS!....sounds just like one of Trumps bait and switch/lie till they believe you policies!

vantexan

Wrong, on so many levels.

Did you even read the article?

100,000 documents and 18 months of work.

Before Trump even got elected, some of us were telling you he was a liar.

Now, there's evidence (about his lies about his wealth and being a 'self-made man')...and you don't care.

You're weak.
Tell me where I was wrong? I heard all of this earlier today. His father didn't leave him over $400 million, he left him the equivalent, adjusted for inflation. And where did the NY Times get private financial records? His returns?

vantexan

Might want to do some research before opening your mouth....kinda like Trump....but Amazon raised their minimum wage to $15 and took away all stock bonuses and monthly performance incentives....so employees are actually going to make LESS!....sounds just like one of Trumps bait and switch/lie till they believe you policies!
I think most people at that level would prefer the actual income. Back when FedEx used to give us stock it was fractions of a share. You have to own a lot of stock before it amounts to something. Working class people need take home to pay the bills. If someone gets bumped up $2hr, $80 a week on 40, that's a huge difference. And my wife worked for Amazon, and she didn't get hundreds a month in incentives, etc.

vantexan

Like the tax cut?

90% of which went to the 1%?

You're so high on Kool-Aid, it's amazing.

Y'all were ready to literally crucify Obama and Hillary about lies that weren't actually lies, now you're lying down like a dog for your lying dear leader.

You make me sick.

Glad you enjoy the temporary successes of Trump, it's gonna come back and hit us.
Obama lied about so much it's hard to figure where to start. And Hillary got rich selling access to her office and to what was assumed would be her presidency. You guys sweep that under the rug but if Trump farts you scream bloody murder.

MAKAVELI

Banned
I think most people at that level would prefer the actual income. Back when FedEx used to give us stock it was fractions of a share. You have to own a lot of stock before it amounts to something. Working class people need take home to pay the bills. If someone gets bumped up $2hr, $80 a week on 40, that's a huge difference. And my wife worked for Amazon, and she didn't get hundreds a month in incentives, etc.
Workers would earn 1 share per ( almost $2k at the moment) + 1 share every 5 years. + Up to an 8% bonus each month.