President Trump

MAKAVELI

Seriously, what normal person wants to observe?

It's on the same level as watching someone take a dump.
Hope you're not into that, too.
I mean you should just be proud of who you are and not hide it. The homophobic behavior you displays only reveals what you really are behind closed doors. I really couldn't care less what someone's preference is . Doesn't affect me one bit.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I mean you should just be proud of who you are and not hide it. The homophobic behavior you displays only reveals what you really are behind closed doors. I really couldn't care less what someone's preference is . Doesn't affect me one bit.
I never thought about being proud of my sexual preference. " Homophobic behavior" if one disagrees with any behavior these days from homosexuality to left wing idiots, you have to be suffering from some kind of phobia .
I could care less what someone's preference is also. Has no affect on me. But it seems that the left is passed that.. the push is to accept and approve. Toleration isn't enough.
It does affect my kids and grandkids. Explaining things they see sometimes is difficult.

And God made Adam and Steve . Steve was a perfect helpmate for Adam in every way. They were so natural together in all things.
That procreate part was going to be tough ...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I have friends who are gay or lesbian and I love them just like I do 'straight' friends.
That's why I don't see a harm in the aberrant natural behavior of being gay or lesbian.
These people don't normally recreate.
Mother Nature (God, if you will) designed copulation as a mechanism for procreation, survival of the species. Aberrant behavior SHOULD be kept behind closed doors. If it becomes deviant, it should be kept behind PRISON doors.
That's my philosophy. I believe it's also mainstream.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mother Nature (God, if you will) designed copulation as a mechanism for procreation, survival of the species. Aberrant behavior SHOULD be kept behind closed doors. If it becomes deviant, it should be kept behind PRISON doors.
I don't think it is mainstream ... most people are tolerant.
It's the extremes of society where intolerance breeds.

bbsam

Staff member
Aberrant behavior is kept behind closed doors. I can no more bend my wife over in Walmart “Deliverance style” than Neil Patrick Harris can his boyfriend (husband?).

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don't think it is mainstream ... most people are tolerant.

Most are ..until you say I must accept this behavior as right and normal.The "being proud" part is more of the "in your face" BS.I couldn't careless if you take it sideways while you watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But if you bend him over in Wal Mart like bbMan, you'll get arrested just like any heterosexual. Stop asking for special treatment and privileges because you are QUEER, the word used when you could sing the Flintstones song..." We'll have a gay old time!" and not wonder what it meant.
It's the extremes of society where intolerance breeds.
You are right. The extreme Homo community won't let it go. They have minority status now. We're building special bathrooms in workplaces .. Let it go... If what has been done is not enough for em.. they can suck it.

It will be fine

Most are ..until you say I must accept this behavior as right and normal.The "being proud" part is more of the "in your face" BS.I couldn't careless if you take it sideways while you watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But if you bend him over in Wal Mart like bbMan, you'll get arrested just like any heterosexual. Stop asking for special treatment and privileges because you are QUEER, the word used when you could sing the Flintstones song..." We'll have a gay old time!" and not wonder what it meant.

You are right. The extreme Homo community won't let it go. They have minority status now. We're building special bathrooms in workplaces .. Let it go... If what has been done is not enough for em.. they can suck it.
You seem mad.