President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No affect? Ok then.. what does that reflect about you?
I’m well balanced, tolerant and don’t let things bother me if they don’t affect me?
For instance, your ignorance and intolerance doesn’t affect me so I don’t care the way you are.

My wife’s ignorance and intolerance does bother me so I have worked on these with her.
She has become more tolerant but still a superficial thinker.
I work on not letting her bother me.
It’s harder than with you.
I do laugh at y’all though.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
For instance, your ignorance and intolerance doesn’t affect me so I don’t care the way you are.
You were slow on this for inztance..
If your psych tells you that you are strong enough, and good enough , then dog on it , you are!
Nothing and nobody bothers you because you don't care and she don't care.

oldngray

nowhere special
And dang it, people just like me!
sally-field-like-me.gif

Sportello

I just watched tRUmp's address. I couldn't get to the end. Iwill say that five minutes in, this is my thought...

As someone who has used substances that maybe weren't best advised, I'd say the guy is whacked out of his mind.

Nice knowing you, America, it was good while it lasted.

floridays

I just watched tRUmp's address. I couldn't get to the end. Iwill say that five minutes in, this is my thought...

As someone who has used substances that maybe weren't best advised, I'd say the guy is whacked out of his mind.

I heard it, I considered it a statesmanlike message. He made it clear he loves this country, his fellow countrymen, and is seeking our countries best interest.
We have different visions of our country, and the purpose it was founded on. I am proud to disagree with your assessment of his message.
don't tread on me.jpg

cachmeifucan

You watched it on Fox news

newfie

Because snowflake liberals are the epitomy of sanity