President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
I just watched tRUmp's address. I couldn't get to the end. Iwill say that five minutes in, this is my thought...

As someone who has used substances that maybe weren't best advised, I'd say the guy is whacked out of his mind.

Nice knowing you, America, it was good while it lasted.
This is something I can relate to. I try to listen to liberals from time to time and take them seriously. I begin getting nauseated, I trooper through it for as long as I can. I usually get to the part where they say America was never great and white people are evil before I lose my lunch.

cachmeifucan

This is something I can relate to. I try to listen to liberals from time to time and take them seriously. I begin getting nauseated, I trooper through it for as long as I can. I usually get to the part where they say America was never great and white people are evil before I lose my lunch.
I watch cnn just to laugh at the trump derangement symptom

El Correcto

god is dead
When someone other then white does something you ever notice the news doesn't want to give a description. If white people saw who was killing them they may actually wake up
And reporting Muslims as Asians lol.

Yeah I’m so sure a Buddhist monk is plowing trucks into people and hopping out with a knife at the police.

cachmeifucan

A white kid in Darien il get into road rage with a sikh or something. they both pull over both get out of car. ofcourse kid hit immigrant guess what he charged with a hate crime parents force to hire high price attorney. It happens all the time .

cachmeifucan

Some 21 year old girl got shot in head on north Ave . report said she didn't want to give cell phone so crazy out here for people who don't live around Chicago have no idea. And believe me there is a ups driver on that route

floridays

To respond to one of Lemming's question, I suggest the white guys should refuse opening their billfold on April 15. Do you really want to see terrorism, lemming's? You clowns love protests, would that protest be acceptable? Your terror would begin if "White men, the greatest terrorist threat to this country," refused to pay the tab. Got that?
The clown Lemming is a punk racist. He is fomenting violence against white males and their progeny by extension. Got That?
Not directed to you Dr. Brown, I hope it is understood it was aimed at the jackals dying to feed on white men, "The greatest terrorist threat."

Mutineer

It’s be funny if these people didn’t have voters. They’d be a side show on par with westboro Baptist church.

Indeed. All those lunatics are cut from the same, exact cloth.

The main difference however is that Liberalism is like a church of no redemption.
In the mind of a liberal, once a 'deplorable', always a deplorable. And one can never go back or be saved or redeemed. Ever.

And in that sense, Liberalism is far more scary than ANY religion.

cachmeifucan

It's funny to me the double standard bothers me. The statement itself doesn't. Don't touch our God our guns and constitution. We pro life votes I hope everyone goes and votes. No matter who they like. Or strike or not

cachmeifucan

To respond to one of Lemming's question, I suggest the white guys should refuse opening their billfold on April 15. Do you really want to see terrorism, lemming's? You clowns love protests, would that protest be acceptable? Your terror would begin if "White men, the greatest terrorist threat to this country," refused to pay the tab. Got that?
The clown Lemming is a punk racist. He is fomenting violence against white males and their progeny by extension. Got That?
Not directed to you Dr. Brown, I hope it is understood it was aimed at the jackals dying to feed on white men, "The greatest terrorist threat."
We want this country to succeed I might spend 5000 that day book my whole trip to Disney world

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Holy Shiite ! "The biggest terror threat to this country is white men who are mostly radicalized to the right."... Thats right Don Don.. Terrorist!.. call your pal Van Jones and get ready for a real white lashin'...Be very very afraid..we comin' ta git ya.
SMH.. surrounded by racist.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Holy Shiite ! "The biggest terror threat to this country is white men who are mostly radicalized to the right."... Thats right Don Don.. Terrorist!.. call your pal Van Jones and get ready for a real white lashin'...Be very very afraid..we comin' ta git ya.
SMH.. surrounded by racist.

There is "something" white.... that he does like.

15FAA4B1-3AC0-46D5-A0D7-BEEC4DF089AB_jpeg-724901.JPG