President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're funny
Thanks!

I’m waiting for the Pigeons to start Playin Ping Pong.

upload_2018-11-2_20-33-57.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
A
your own clown reporting
I have absolutely no problem with that lie because I don’t believe it had anything to do with an election. I think it had to do with cleaning up a covert operation that still had lives hanging in the balance.

You really don’t want the Secretary of State coming out and saying that the attack actually was aimed at an undercover CIA station that was just down the road, do you? Especially when those operations were still drawing down?

bbsam

Staff member
He’s crying about Benghazi, please.

Is it ok to lie about an impending ‘invasion’ by dehydrated and exhausted women and children who are weeks away from the border to gin up your base right before an election?

Lulz
That “invasion” looks like something the kids from “Red Dawn” should be able to handle.

BrownArmy

Now, if you want to talk fear mongering, look at Trump.

Look at any R campaign.

By all rights, the R’s should be running on the economy.

Instead, they’re running on fear.

Fear of migrants, fear of bathrooms, fear of Dems taking away protection of Pre-existing conditions...

Oh, wait

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now, if you want to talk fear mongering, look at Trump.

Look at any R campaign.

By all rights, the R’s should be running on the economy.

Instead, they’re running on fear.

Fear of migrants, fear of bathrooms, fear of Dems taking away protection of Pre-existing conditions...

Oh, wait
They've come out strong with the fear mongering lately.

Truth is, they're just scared about what might happen with the election.

vantexan

He’s crying about Benghazi, please.

Is it ok to lie about an impending ‘invasion’ by dehydrated and exhausted women and children who are weeks away from the border to gin up your base right before an election?

Lulz
Except most of the caravan are young men, and amazingly they are walking about 70 miles a day while looking well fed and hydrated. Just how are thousands walking all the way to the border with no money, yet are eating, drinking, and moving ever so quickly? How's their waste being disposed of?